Re: Making Fun of

#27233 3 years, 3 months ago
bum bum bahahh
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27235 3 years, 3 months ago
Theres like 5 or 6 of ya that want a board of left wingers, dancing unicorns, and fairy dust. The rest of us just want to be left alone from your harassment. So please, go on with your business and we'll go on with ours. It's a sad day when a vocal minority almost gets away with censoring a board.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27237 3 years, 3 months ago
I think the only way to hash this out is........*drum roll*......... a knife fight in a pool of jello and giraffe fetus's !!!

TIS THE ONLY WAY. IT HAS BEEN DECIDED. =-P

P.S. How many heads from the forum Goin to the jun 4th show? Join the forum smokesesh by the furthur bus at 4:19 on saturday. Lik 4 of us so far. Hope to see u freaks out there. =-)

P.P.S. My karmas beeen at lik -65 for 2-3 days....muy disapointing. Im hopin to make -100 by tour. SMITE PLEASE =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27239 3 years, 3 months ago
Abba wrote:
Now the "Man" is going to get involved

Not if we can work it out on our own like childish ignorant adults.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27291 3 years, 3 months ago
bump for retarded content
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27294 3 years, 3 months ago
retarded is offensive to mentally challenged people FYI. i wouldnt want one of them to start another tirade.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27393 3 years, 3 months ago
i think we should be moderated. We're out of control. Pretty soon we'll be fucking one another's wife and/or husband, and that depends on the time of the day. You gotta balance the good with the bad.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27406 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
i think we should be moderated. We're out of control. Pretty soon we'll be fucking one another's wife and/or husband, and that depends on the time of the day. You gotta balance the good with the bad.

I already tried it. Freud wasn't buying it.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#27465 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
captaintony wrote:

I already tried it. Freud wasn't buying it.

Freud has to buy it, aren't we paying him for his doctoral services? These doctors can't make their own rules! Police! Police! We have a rule breaker here!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27481 3 years, 3 months ago
I dont like that DrFreud doorknob. I said something bout bob, n he said "whos bob weir".......i hope to god he was jokin...DOES freud joke...is he REALLY german? Why doesnt he want to swing with Neverdude66?
These are the things that keep me up at night. lmao

=-)Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR Tour=-)

P.S. Who alls goin to shoreline jun4? FurthurForum Gathering/SmokeSesh/Shooting of the shit at 4:19 by the furthur bus. Lik 4-5 of us from the forum confirmed to meet up. Anyone else care to join?=-)
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds