• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Making Fun of

#27190 2 years, 10 months ago
just like a tv or radio if you dont like what you see or hear you have the option of turning it off.you dont have the right to tell others what to watch,say or do.some open mind ya got there buddy.POT MEET KETTLE
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#27191 2 years, 10 months ago
JESUS SMITES NEVERDUDES KARMA EVERY MORNING..........lol How bout sum jesus points..
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27193 2 years, 10 months ago
I got an idea why dont we take all the people we dont like and ship them off to some reeducation camp.hows that sound?see how it starts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27194 2 years, 10 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Just trying to calm down the bs.

If they decide to make mod, I will change my av it so as not to offend.

The only bs you need to calm down is your own. Keep your high moral standards to yourself. Ya'll are the ones overeacting and making a hulabalou out of NOTHING. Please take your xanax before entering the forum.
Lynx
Visitor

#27195 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27197 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
I got an idea why dont we take all the people we dont like and ship them off to some reeducation camp.hows that sound?see how it starts?

Thank you. I'd like to see a few more step up instead of letting 5 or 6 hens try to run us off OUR board, not YOUR board, all of OURS.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#27200 2 years, 10 months ago
Let the idiots become mods, then the sensible people can leave and all will be happy.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#27202 2 years, 10 months ago
This forum has potential, but its being damaged.

I don't want to see something nice be turned to crap without my trying to fix it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27206 2 years, 10 months ago
got a pretty high opinion of yourself there .your smart were idiots,the good oll'US vrs THEM. thats how wars start
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Lynx
Visitor

#27207 2 years, 10 months ago
So make your case then. Tell us what makes you the person for the job, give us your moral resume, describe what behavior you would not allow, explain how you would go about curtailing such behavior, and don't be a pussy...be sure to name names.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27210 2 years, 10 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Let the idiots become mods, then the sensible people can leave and all will be happy.

You call yourself sensible? You cant just go tossing people because you don't like what we post. I don't like what you post and I don't want to toss you out (yet). Most of us are the only ones who post! I tried to stay off the board for most of the day yesterday, not post, just read, and it was a snore imo. Nobody was posting because of the bad environment you and your cretons from this very post created.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by neverstop66.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27215 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
got a pretty high opinion of yourself there .your smart were idiots,the good oll'US vrs THEM. thats how wars start

Send me off to Dachau Mr Ossumpei. lmfao
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds