• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Making Fun of

#27220 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
Let the idiots become mods, then the sensible people can leave and all will be happy.

You call yourself sensible? You cant just go tossing people because you don't like what we post. I don't like what you post and I don't want to toss you out (yet). Most of us are the only ones who post! I tried to stay off the board for most of the day yesterday, not post, just read, and it was a snore imo.
i did the same
like watching paint dry
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27222 3 years, 4 months ago
what trouble?telling jokes? having fun? sorry i will try to more dour and rant against the "evil" corporations.
Lynx
Visitor

#27223 3 years, 4 months ago
"Why is it that the people who oppose this are also the ones who are causing trouble?"

because we're the ones you are wanting the authority to moderate. Duh. Google Newton's third law.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
thundershouter
Visitor

#27224 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
Let the idiots become mods, then the sensible people can leave and all will be happy.

You call yourself sensible? You cant just go tossing people because you don't like what we post. I don't like what you post and I don't want to toss you out (yet). Most of us are the only ones who post! I tried to stay off the board for most of the day yesterday, not post, just read, and it was a snore imo.
i did the same
like watching paint dry

Mam oh man, you and neverstop66 are complete drama queens. Lmfao
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27225 3 years, 4 months ago
thundershouter wrote:
The golden rule. Simple forum rule. That explains why the boys like to take turns with gerbils
Put

Stuff a gerbil in it.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27226 3 years, 4 months ago
you know walmart is evil you can buy all your stuff for a resonable price in one spot,i hear they return a dividend to the stockholders ,gasp ,not capitalism. we should burn them down and sing kumbaya while holding hands in a giant circle,that ll solve the worlds problems.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#27227 3 years, 4 months ago
You are back 83...longtime not reading
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#27228 3 years, 4 months ago
thundershouter wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:

i did the same
like watching paint dry

TALK TO THE HAND thats is all
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#27229 3 years, 4 months ago
thundershouter wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:

i did the same
like watching paint dry

ALL BOARDERS. Go back and read totems posts, then decide for yourself who the drama queen is. Proof is in the pudding. My kids read your posts, high schooler one of um, and said how pathetic. Thats not even high school stuff, its like 8th or 9th grade.
thundershouter
Visitor

#27231 3 years, 4 months ago
Come on I'm a biologist. For the love of nature already. I'll report you to the forum police for that.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds