• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Making Fun of

#26709 3 years, 2 months ago
The transgendered (and anyone else for that matter) is among the pinnacle of ignorance.

Those doing so may think its cool and funny and all that, but its just juvenile and ignorant.

Its already making me sick of this board.

I came here for the tolerant, intelligent, creative Dead Heads, and end up swimming with idiots.

And fuck all of you if you don't fucking like it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

Re: Making Fun of

#26755 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree! It's not funny at all. No one should be made fun of. I'm especially sick of the guy that keeps making fun of wookies. What an ignoramous. It's very childish and ignorant to make fun of these fine people. I'm going back to the transgender board where we make fun of heterosexuals and nobody cares. Down with humor. What's wrong with peace, love, and understanding people?

1. hypocrite

(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#26794 3 years, 2 months ago
I was going to post this before but I knew it would happen anyway.

The biggest Idiot offender would be the first to post.

I must be clairvoyant.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26798 3 years, 2 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
I was going to post this before but I knew it would happen anyway.

The biggest Idiot offender would be the first to post.

I must be clairvoyant.

I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
judit
Junior Boarder

#26808 3 years, 2 months ago
Ossumpei, thanks for the thread. You are right on.

The real Chaz B, is becoming his true self with integrity.

This Chaz B is a failure.

Many males and most females sit to pee; it's so much more pleasant for their friends and families.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by judit. Reason: added "and most females"
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#26864 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks, a little fooling around is one thing, but these people take it to far. The childish bs happens on all boards it seems, but I was hoping not to have to suffer it here too. If it goes on I will just leave.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#26865 3 years, 2 months ago
I have to say that the childish ignorance of some of the people & topics on this board turns me off. I have been repeatedly proven wrong in my assumptions (ass-u-me) that deadheads are kinder, more tolerant & more accepting than the general population.

Bummer.
Edit: I wanted to log back on and say that I think there are some cool people here, too. Unfortunately my computer had different ideas and wouldn't let me. I also wanted to clarify that I had 'hoped' to find tolerance and acceptance not 'expected'i realize that liking the same band doesn'tmake us all alike. I just wish people wouldn't be nasty and narrow-minded I feel like there's enough hate in the world already.
Thank you also to whomever knocked down my karma for stating my opinion I think it's funny. The karma thing is funny, but that it's used like that is hysterical. I am now crying into my cornflakes.

Peace all( and I mean ALL) .)
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by ruby_claire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ColoradoRain, DeadHead420
Bud
Junior Boarder

#26902 3 years, 2 months ago
I couldn't agree more I keep logging on to these boards hoping that like minded people would be able to discuss topics other than the music. We are given a chance on these boards to affect change in our society which right now is really fucked up. But you have these nonsensical topics that waste peoples time. IMO we should all be at least on the same page to start with most people I have met that really "listen" to the music are kind folks. But then you have this younger generation of I guess you could call them heads but if your posting your thoughts on poop. instead of discussing topics that really matter in a place were you have like minded people all over the country then why come on. We have all seen the light but some people prefer to live in the dark. Lets start talking about how to get big corps out of our political system, the destruction of the rainforest, exploitation of people in third world countries so we can have cheap crap to throw away in six months. I love to come on here to keep up with what's going with Furthur get tour dates etc. But you can't talk music forever. I'm making a plea to people who want to see change in this country to start posting topics about changing the statuesque in this country of greed. But all you get is the same old topics same old answers lets use this board for something positive. We should all be somewhat on the same page and for some reason were not. Sorry ramble over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, ColoradoRain, Abba, DeadHead420
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#26913 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree with everyone, if Phil or Bobby read some of these posts, they wouldn't know what to think. Notice how Phil and Jill have been keeping their distance since the very early days?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
Lynx
Visitor

#26929 3 years, 2 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
I have to say that the childish ignorance of some of the people & topics on this board turns me off. I have been repeatedly proven wrong in my assumptions (ass-u-me) that deadheads are kinder, more tolerant & more accepting than the general population.

Bummer.

They are not kinder, more tolerant & more accepting. They are just regular people who happen to be fans of the same band. Look at the posts today for example. Deadheads are not even accepting of each other.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds