ah.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ask Chaz a question....

#26788 2 years, 11 months ago
Lynx wrote:
ah.

That's what has been creating the uproar around here. Seems crazy doesn't it? Who really gives a shit? If you don't like something, don't read it. Everyone is supposed to be "mature", and "tolerant". I don't get it. Message to all uptights: Don't watch television or go to the movies, you're going to be appalled at what goes on out there. Actually, don't go out at all. And don't watch Family Guy. I think its corrupted my morals.
Lynx
Visitor

#26791 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't follow pop culture at all so I didn't even know who this person was.

I don't mind transgendered people... it's their body and they are free to do with as they please.

That being said I DO think it's ok to make fun of anyone for just about anything as long as it is done without malicious intent. Sex is funny. I mean, we all laugh at sex jokes right? Pee-pees and cha-chas and what we do to each other with them is hilarious... as long as it is good natured. Cruel humor is not cool. But funny is funny folks.

In the link that was posted for me even Oprah was joking about him "getting thrown off" by seeing his boobs in the mirror. It's funny.

I do have a question though. And I'm serious. If you are a transgendered person and you get asked out on a date, do you have an obligation to tell the person that you were once a different sex before... you know... making the beast with two backs?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#26793 2 years, 11 months ago
In this type thread the bullshit is fine.

Its when it spills over into every thread that it becomes annoying.

I like to choose the bullshit I see, not have i creep into every thread unnecessarily. You can't filter that out can you?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds