Totem raptured yesterday

#26648 3 years, 3 months ago
Bye Totem, cheerio.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

Re: Totem raptured yesterday

#26651 3 years, 3 months ago
I don't like you. You log in and neverstops karma goes down by 1. That's one karma demerit for you and you made my giant rubber penis go limp.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
thundershouter
Visitor

#26657 3 years, 3 months ago
Wow, buying into his paranoia. I don't touch his karma
Maybe just maybe, he doesn't neede my help with bad karma. Just to proove it wasn't me, I'l knick you down one back.
Don't like mr forstops crazy rantings? I deletedmy account because of that asshole. If you believe I have two accounts to just smite you're sadly mistaken
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26661 3 years, 3 months ago
thundershouter wrote:
Wow, buying into his paranoia. I don't touch his karma
Maybe just maybe, he doesn't neede my help with bad karma. Just to proove it wasn't me, I'l knick you down one back.
Don't like mr forstops crazy rantings? I deletedmy account because of that asshole. If you believe I have two accounts to just smite you're sadly mistaken

This is confusing. How could you delete your account if you're still posting. Oh, you must be talking about your other account, totem. Ok. Now I understand. You know, I don't mind neverstops criticism. I'm trying to get ratings for my new show. That's why I'm on all the channels doing interviews, to create controversy. I want people to watch my show, it's like watching a train wreck. You don't want to see it but you have to look.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26663 3 years, 3 months ago
why?
thundershouter
Visitor

#26668 3 years, 3 months ago
Totem is gone. I see you miss nverstop (drama queen) already.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26669 3 years, 3 months ago
Neverstop isn't missing. He has been posting on other threads. Why are you calling him names. Anyone who knows neverstop knows he's not a drama queen. I read all about his feud this morning. Poor guy. Sounded like he really enjoyed going to shows with his brother. But one man gathers what another man spills. I'll be hooking up with him next tour. He's very generous you know. And I'm going to introduce him to my platypus. Her name is Sticky.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26671 3 years, 3 months ago
Here come the cameramen now. I have to go to work on "Becoming Chaz".
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26673 3 years, 3 months ago
Its been so calm the past couple days. You guys are harshing my mellow. =-) PEACE PIPE PEACE PIPE PEACE PIPE
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26678 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Its been so calm the past couple days. You guys are harshing my mellow. =-) PEACE PIPE PEACE PIPE PEACE PIPE

Thanks for acknowledging that im a guy. Some folks refuse to accept that because I still have a vagina.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds