• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bud
Junior Boarder

Strange Coincedences at Jazz and Blues Fest.

#26630 3 years, 3 months ago
Yesterday I was at a local Jazz and Blues fest. In pt.Pleasant N.J. with my wife and two boys. I get a call from my friend Chris who I have known for years but haven't spoken to lately so I had no idea he was there. He says "hey I'm down at the J&B fest in Pt. and their calling your name from the stage that you lost your credit card. I was on my way home the musicians had packed up and my boy's were done. So I never would have known if he didn't call me. So I go to the stage and get my card. I'm running back to my car and what do I see laying on the sidewalk but someones credit card. I brought it back to the guy on the side of the stage and he thought I was joking. Things like that happen to me all the time. Weird stuff. Anybody else have some kind of strange double take coincidence's like that?
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Strange Coincedences at Jazz and Blues Fest.

#26633 3 years, 3 months ago
yes. Things like this happen in life more often than we expect. Thats why you hear the phrase "Life's a trip". Sometimes you think your dreaming or someone wrote it out like a play. Another phrase you hear is ..."Whoa cosmic man!!!" lol
Bud
Junior Boarder

#26638 3 years, 3 months ago
Ya "cosmic" there's one I haven't heard in a while. Maybe that's what it was. On the other hand what do you think the Karmic consequences would have been if I were to have taken the card I found and bought a bunch of gold online with it. I would never do that in a million years but do you think I would have been punished ? Other than the obvious purchasing items with a stolen credit card charge I would no doubt eventually face.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26647 3 years, 3 months ago
People say lifes a trip, but i say CHANCE is a trip. Cus lifes jus a winding crisscrossing maze of chance. =-)

P.S. Glad ya got ur card back, especially before some dude went out and bought a 6 foot bong with it. lol

Goin FURTHUR on the Summer O' 2011 FURTHUR tour. Hope to see a bunch of you freaks out there =-)
Bud
Junior Boarder

#26672 3 years, 3 months ago
Ya I was long gone too. I would have never found it. Would have been a pain in the ass. Hopefully the guy who's card I found got it back. The guy behind the stage was nice enuf to announce that it was found and just by "chance" I had a friend somewhere. But The card I found was out on the sidewalk in town. Not too far from the event but who knows.
Time to create page: 1.65 seconds