• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: is mushrooms once a week to often?

#26778 3 years, 3 months ago
heres what i dont get you ask every one what they think ,then you tear apart the response,makes no sense
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Lynx
Visitor

#26780 3 years, 3 months ago
RE: MM's answer about booze: ok cool.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26785 3 years, 3 months ago
well I'm really not trying to sound rude or nothing I just can't help but respond. I'm really not abusing anything and I hate people to look at me that way - or look at mushrooms that way, thats really why I responded so much. I'm a really good person, I work hard all week and want to have a good time on the weekend. Sorry if I got a little carried away I just don't want people to think I have a problem, and I was really asking about other peoples experiences but I appreciate everybodys responses and concerns but I'm really not abusing anything....
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26787 3 years, 3 months ago
Its alright MushDude. We all love you. We all gotta rant a wee bit every once in a while. 'Specially for sumtin we believe in. =-)

=-) Goin FURTHUR on the Summer o' 2011 FURTHUR tour. See everyone there =-)
intothesun
Visitor

#26797 3 years, 3 months ago
your trippin me out bro -- let us know how your experiment goes. take pictures
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#26807 3 years, 3 months ago
I think its (shrooms) are safer then most drugs. Heavy usage of alcohol, Caffeine, tobacco, heroine, pills, coke etc lead to addiction. Its seems that most people that do a lot of shrooms cut back down on their own after a passage of time. I did a good amount 20 years ago comparred to perhaps once every couple months today.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#27021 3 years, 3 months ago
I was going to add something similar to what Pete posted...you could be going through a stage where once every 2 weeks is just enough
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds