• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: is mushrooms once a week to often?

#26674 3 years, 4 months ago
the way i see it (not that im an expert or anything but ive done my fare share of boomers. mostly acid though) you dont come out of a trip the same you went in. even if its a miniscule amount of change, something about you still changes. and its like, how far do you want to go with that?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26676 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Well, let's use 420 as a reason you might not want to. I'm not saying don't do it, don't get me wrong, but just use 420 as an example, it looks like he has done too much so no, he's not legally insane, he's legally retarded.

I love you to, man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
intothesun
Visitor

#26680 3 years, 4 months ago
what a dumb thread....do what you want to...who cares what other people do. For me, once a year is plenty enough. Sounds like you're kinda new at experimenting. Are you under the age of 18? Don't abuse it or it will get old quick - that's all i can tell you. What's next, are you going to ask us all if masrebating 19 times a day is too much? For some yes, and others not really - its all personal preference kid.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26684 3 years, 4 months ago
intothesun wrote:
what a dumb thread....do what you want to...who cares what other people do. For me, once a year is plenty enough. Sounds like you're kinda new at experimenting. Are you under the age of 18? Don't abuse it or it will get old quick - that's all i can tell you. What's next, are you going to ask us all if masrebating 19 times a day is too much? For some yes, and others not really - its all personal preference kid.

shit, 19 times a day is that all? I rub one off every five minutes.
intothesun
Visitor

#26685 3 years, 4 months ago
that's masterbating.... just in case you were like...huhh? masrebating??
intothesun
Visitor

#26686 3 years, 4 months ago
lol!!!
intothesun
Visitor

#26689 3 years, 4 months ago
hey beavis, he said, "rub one off" hehe hee hheeheheee
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26704 3 years, 4 months ago
Dumb thread?..... oh you mean compared to all the other serious ones on this site? lol ...... it was a serious question and I was reefering to how your trips are week after week.

You can't OD from psilocybin - you could eat 4 oz if you could stomache them. Also, I'm pretty sure getting yourself wasted on alcohol (which like just about everybody does right?) is much worse for your health and will fuck up your mind more then mushrooms ever could....... mushrooms totally opened my mind and changed my life for the better - believe what you will. If I feel like there ever effecting me negatively I'll cut it down a bit but I don't see it happening. I feel like I come out of every trip with a more open mind then when I went in - rather then feeling like it racked my brain or anything like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26705 3 years, 4 months ago
and I'm 24 and not to "new" at experimenting - I was just looking for other opinions on how mushroom trips are every weekend compared to every 2 weekends....
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#26726 3 years, 4 months ago
Like everything else ,doing them to much is never a good thing. I LOVE SHROOMS
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds