• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

is mushrooms once a week to often?

#26583 3 years, 5 months ago
I love them so much I would like it to be a weekly thing but I almost feel like I should give it the extra week inbetween - I think theres a big difference in intensity. next week I'll tell for sure (with another opinion) and I'll make a decision from there

Life is to short for 1 trip every 2 weeks!!!
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

Re: is mushrooms once a week to often?

#26584 3 years, 5 months ago
Na. I think ur good.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#26585 3 years, 5 months ago
various theroy's on the effects of pyschadelics and the brain and how it alters the chemistry .it used to be said that 10 trips and you were legally insane,i believe its rubbish but like anything moderation is the key
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26589 3 years, 5 months ago
Look what it did to me. I'm perfectly normal.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26591 3 years, 5 months ago
well there def is a difference but they def still work to. Every trip is always different to so that could confuse it a bit but I think there is a big difference in intensity if you give the extra week.....

maybe sometimes I will.

I'm def giving 2 weeks before the tour starts and I noticed on the last tour that they do work day after day but you gotta take like a half oz for good ones after the first. I only do that for the awesome state of mind for the shows - I'm not addicted or abusing nothing. Mushrooms are actually very unique by pretty much not allowing you to get addicted to them (ie:you cant do them day after day) - not that I ever wanted to do that. When theres no shows I just like to trip on the weekend, I work during the week.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#26593 3 years, 5 months ago
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26596 3 years, 5 months ago
"various theroy's on the effects of pyschadelics and the brain and how it alters the chemistry .it used to be said that 10 trips and you were legally insane,i believe its rubbish but like anything moderation is the key"

I think mushrooms really open up your mind for the better, if anything. I hear you with the moderation thing but this is all I do, and smoke pot - which I'm making the switch to vaporizor soon. and mushrooms are like the safest way to change your state of mind so I'm pretty confident that I'm not harming my body - it really feels like my brain and everything likes mushrooms, theres never anything negative during, after the trip, next day - nothing like that.

this isn't meant as an arguement or anything like that just saying how they feel for me.....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#26623 3 years, 5 months ago
i am not sure if 10 times is the magic number but at some point i crossed the line...

when i was 14 or 15 i had a friend and we'd eat fungus 1-2 times a week, for an entire summer---it got to the point where some nights we were eating between 10-14 grams each---

i agree with the above poster it is more about the moderation--regardless of the substance
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26653 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmmm, iono if theres any harm involved in it, for i am not a dr, buuuuut. Id say go for it. lol. Sometimes ya might wanna take a week off for a better trip. iono. Havent tripped innnnnnnn lik 6 months (dont have a steady source). And really look'n forward to my next one. =-)

Sooooo trip balls. Fuck it. But Id say remember that too much of anything is bad for you. You can die from drinkn too much water, or takin too much asprin. (not sayin shrooms are deadly at all, let me say that. You could probly eat a fukn 100g and survive, but that'd b muy discomfortable to say the least)

Everything in moderation, ya dig. Well a little excess of special occasions. hahahah

Goin FURTHUR on the Summer O' 2011 FURTHUR tour. Hope to see a bunch of you freaks out there =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26665 3 years, 5 months ago
Well, let's use 420 as a reason you might not want to. I'm not saying don't do it, don't get me wrong, but just use 420 as an example, it looks like he has done too much so no, he's not legally insane, he's legally retarded.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds