• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
braygun
Junior Boarder

Frontgate Question

#264929 1 year, 1 month ago
Has anyone received their Berkeley tickets from Frontgate yet? If so, what carrier delivered them? I received a USPS tracking # for a missing parcel and the tracking # is no good. I was wondering if my tickets were possible "lost int he mail". I know Frontgate says they ship via UPS but I'm not sure that means anything. Thanks.
Tell me a lie and I will swear I will swear it's true....
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Frontgate Question

#264943 1 year, 1 month ago
All I can say is that I've never gotten anything from Frontgate via USPS, I don't think they use them.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#264944 1 year, 1 month ago
always UPS as far as I know... and I wouldn't expect those from Frontgate until September! (still waiting on my NH ticket) .... usually a month or less before the show they ship
Chester
More or less in line

#264945 1 year, 1 month ago
Frontgate is UPS. And I also have not yet received my Berkeley tickets. You can go to the Frontgate page,
and click on "my account". It will show you the status of your purchase. You should get an email alert too.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#264946 1 year, 1 month ago
braygun wrote:
Has anyone received their Berkeley tickets from Frontgate yet? If so, what carrier delivered them? I received a USPS tracking # for a missing parcel and the tracking # is no good. I was wondering if my tickets were possible "lost int he mail". I know Frontgate says they ship via UPS but I'm not sure that means anything. Thanks.

Not sure but It could be a scam. Evertime we have gotten tickets from Frontgate they are shipped UPS and they usually don't ship until about a month before the show.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#264961 1 year, 1 month ago
^this.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
braygun
Junior Boarder

#264985 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks - brilliant answer. I checked and there was no confirmation of shipping yet. I never thought to check my account, I just assumed, kind of like mail order, that you sent you money and crossed your fingers.
Tell me a lie and I will swear I will swear it's true....
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds