• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: hey totem aka thundershouter

#26571 2 years, 11 months ago
judit wrote:
This is free?

Should I charge? We can give the money to the dh420 tour fund.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Lynx
Visitor

#26572 2 years, 11 months ago
RE: we're taking turns

Ha! yeah. Hey, taking a break can be healthy. Just as long as you come back.! (don't make me have to start threads about you too!... I will you know.)

For what it's worth I have an estranged brother... haven't spoken to him almost two years... it kills me. I think about him every day.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by .
judit
Junior Boarder

#26573 2 years, 11 months ago
It costs enough as is.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26576 2 years, 11 months ago
Lynx wrote:
RE: we're taking turns

Ha! yeah. Hey, taking a break can be healthy. Just as long as you come back.! (don't make me have to start threads about you too!... I will you know.)

For what it's worth I have an estranged brother... haven't spoken to him almost two years... it kills me. I think about him every day.

Oh well. What you gonna do? Hard to believe I just did a mini tour with him. Guess it was a long time coming, I don't know. Sorry about his belligerent posts on your thread last week.
Lynx
Visitor

#26577 2 years, 11 months ago
Mini tour together? That sounds great. You guys may be fighting now but I suspect you love each other very much. Just let that win out in the end.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26581 2 years, 11 months ago
Seriously. What kind of brother would create another user just to smite his brother? That is so wrong!
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#26588 2 years, 11 months ago
Where is this neverstop character? I need to speak with him about his prejudicial views on transgenders. What a shwagamuffin. Someday, the world will come to grips that there are 3 genders, male, female, and trans. And every job application will have 3 boxes to check instead of 2.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#26604 2 years, 11 months ago
damn, I thought this sh*t only happened between chicks. It happened to me on this other band's board. I saw some shows with this girl and then she tore me up on the mb. Interesting that guys do it too...kinda bummed, tho, it seems I may have to keep being a loner...
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, DeadHead420, Chaz B
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26606 2 years, 11 months ago
better to be a loner and enjoy the ride rather then go with anybody thats going to bring you down or not quite into it IMO
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26616 2 years, 11 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
damn, I thought this sh*t only happened between chicks. It happened to me on this other band's board. I saw some shows with this girl and then she tore me up on the mb. Interesting that guys do it too...kinda bummed, tho, it seems I may have to keep being a loner...

It must be my inner female coming out. What can I say, he brings out the best in me.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26617 2 years, 11 months ago
Even though I worked until 1am last night, I'm up at 730 to go to church. I have to improve my image on this board lol.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by neverstop66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#26618 2 years, 11 months ago
keith is this serious? i am confused as fuck...isnt totem the brother i met of yours?

lets patch things up boys sounds like a face to face meeting is in order
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds