• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

hey totem aka thundershouter

#26488 2 years, 11 months ago
That's right. Totem has a 2nd alias called thundershouter so he can ding my karma twice as much. Just wanted y'all to know what kind of person he is. Remember what's wrong with peace love and understanding? You are a hypocrite but that happens to be one of your best qualities. Thanks for being such an asshole brother. I think ill take a timeout from the board for awhile because I don't need his aggravation. See ya in a bit. Just beware of the mean spirited kind of asshole he is.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: hey totem aka thundershouter

#26490 2 years, 11 months ago
I do my best, but theres only so much i can do to save ur karma. Thundershouter is a evil wicked creature of the darkness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chaz B
Totem
Visitor

#26491 2 years, 11 months ago
One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest. You are off your rocker. You really think I care about you or your karma. Dude, I have 3 great kids and a great life. You think I care about your little smiting game. It's so laughable.can't belive I'm even responding you fucking troll.
Totem
Visitor

#26492 2 years, 11 months ago
Get that paranoia checked too. Geeeesh
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26498 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
That's right. Totem has a 2nd alias called thundershouter so he can ding my karma twice as much. Just wanted y'all to know what kind of person he is. Remember what's wrong with peace love and understanding? You are a hypocrite but that happens to be one of your best qualities. Thanks for being such an asshole brother. I think ill take a timeout from the board for awhile because I don't need his aggravation. See ya in a bit. Just beware of the mean spirited kind of asshole he is.

You better be back, you and 83 and highway are some pretty cool dudes. Notice I left you out 420, I'm trying to distance myself so when the police are investigating your disappearance they won't look at me first.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by captaintony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26502 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh snap, i think its gonna come to fistacuffs. If so please tape, n put on the forum. =-) This forum as of late is a place of peace, not hate. You 2 need to smoke a peace pipe and hug it out, eh. You should ask DrDouchebag to help you guys sort out ur issues. Im sure hes got some spiffy bit of advice that he'lll want to give u in german.

P.S. "No left turn UNstoned"

"If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doownnn"
Totem
Visitor

#26506 2 years, 11 months ago
There is no brotherly love from that dude, He hasn't even acknowledged I have a 4 month old baby over here. He's a class act that one. Yea, real cool dude.

The dude stalks the forum, hunts me down, and posts slanderous threads about me. I dunno man, that's troll behavior and pretty whacked behavior from anybody's brother.

Whatever. Fuck off, eh?
Lynx
Visitor

#26559 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26562 2 years, 11 months ago
Totem wrote:
There is no brotherly love from that dude, He hasn't even acknowledged I have a 4 month old baby over here. He's a class act that one. Yea, real cool dude.

The dude stalks the forum, hunts me down, and posts slanderous threads about me. I dunno man, that's troll behavior and pretty whacked behavior from anybody's brother.

Whatever. Fuck off, eh?

Hey. I like how I looked at the profile of thundershouter and you used your own name this afternoon, but after I called you out you went back and changed it once you were busted. Ah hahaha. I also like how the second time you went in you used thundershouter to bump your own karma up and totem to bump mine down. Dude, you have karma issues. Lmfao. Yea, I just smited you again. Slanderous threads? Sounds like the words of someone whose guilty. Any lawyers here that can get to the bottom of this? Maybe judge judy. She's hot! Maybe we could go on jerry springer. Ill bring DH420 and he can pull a gerbil out of his ass while Chaz Bono gets a detachable penis implanted. We can argue about Obama, right wingers, the environment, and that evil company walmart, then play a game of rock em sock em robots to settle this thing once and for all. Now back to to my appletini and Acid Blondie bellicoso cigar. Mmmm, yummy.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26563 2 years, 11 months ago
Lynx wrote:

I know, we are taking turns......
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds