• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

Re: no more heady tarp space

#264802 1 year, 4 months ago
\"nycdave\" wrote:
What am I missing here? Didn\'t we have a tarp last year (at Red Rocks) that took up about 3 rows and allowed all of us to sit together comfortably? I thought that was so cool, but like I always say, what do I know.

This was the problem and the reason for the tarp banning.

nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#264821 1 year, 4 months ago
I think that this video is hysterical. It is like a deadhead version of the running of the bulls in Spain. The darker side of me kept wondering if someone was going to be knocked down and covered over by a tarp. The lesson to be learned here is that a good seat at a concert (especially if it involves cutting out a spot for 30 of your friends, who will show up three hours later but b4 the third song starts) is more important than pretty much anything. I have been to GA shows where people reserve 4 or 5 seats for their friends, using hand bags, sweat shirts, towels or whatever. But this tarp stampede deal is just to funny to watch. Perhaps it can be converted to an Olympic event. Apologies if am not taking this seriously enough, but seriously, it is just to damn funny.
: 0 )
Cosmic Arkie
Junior Boarder

#264824 1 year, 4 months ago
tarpers should get preference, just as the tapers did back in the day...uh, maybe somewhat smaller tarps in many cases, you know, beach towel size seems fair.

Play Dead!
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Cosmic Arkie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#264864 1 year, 4 months ago
arkie what's up man?

you coming to the berk greeks?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#265034 1 year, 4 months ago

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds