Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Thanks Phil

#264650 1 year, 1 month ago
\"iraqistatefair\" wrote:
www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...H0m72cQdnCuUqkMdCq9Q

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...2ZNmT0S7jaDAMamqEqTA

He finished first in my eyes-
inspiration move me brightlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It\'s got to be heart breaking to finish 6 times as runner up and not be able to win. The worst part is at 43 yrs old how many more chances are there realistically does he have to win the US Open. I feel for him, he is one of my favorite golfers, got to love his attitude.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#264653 1 year, 1 month ago
Placing second 6 times is better than placing 3rd 6 times- or even not placing at all 6 times.
Golf is like life- just cause the end doesnt appear to be a victory-
there's tons of victories along the way that are even more golden moments than a first, second or third place can ever bring.

If the U.S. Open was a 2 or 3 day tournament, Mickleson would have won - as he was the leader Friday and Sat. - just sayin
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#264656 1 year, 1 month ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
Placing second 6 times is better than placing 3rd 6 times- or even not placing at all 6 times.
Golf is like life- just cause the end doesnt appear to be a victory-
there's tons of victories along the way that are even more golden moments than a first, second or third place can ever bring.

If the U.S. Open was a 2 or 3 day tournament, Mickleson would have won - as he was the leader Friday and Sat. - just sayin

Your right, there are tons of victories along the way and I think as a professional Phil has shown that through out his career. He is one of the most respected individuals that is always in the spot light. Just his attitude on and off the coarse has gain him the utmost respect and I praise him for that.
As to if the US Open was a 3-day tournament, Phil would have probably won all 6 that he has finish runner-up.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds