Re: This is really classy - ad placed near ground zero

#26453 2 years, 11 months ago
that is out of place
they should have thought that one out a little more
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26460 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm sure it was accidental, but still these are types of people that run companies nowadays.
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#26511 2 years, 11 months ago
not to sound insensitive, but how long do you think it will be bofore they could run this add with out people getting upset?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#26624 2 years, 11 months ago
^^^im wondering the same thing...i feel like we are the ones who are memorializing terrible memories and relating them to things....we need to move forward, stronger than ever...is the ad poorly placed? yes. but american airlines shouldnt have to cease advertising anywhere about anything...you can turn any situation around to make it look worse than it is if you try hard enough---its all US
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26628 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
^^^im wondering the same thing...i feel like we are the ones who are memorializing terrible memories and relating them to things....we need to move forward, stronger than ever...is the ad poorly placed? yes. but american airlines shouldnt have to cease advertising anywhere about anything...you can turn any situation around to make it look worse than it is if you try hard enough---its all US

I agree with you, people may be making it out to be more than it is, and we do need to move forward, but there's also alot of
people this directly affected and I'm sure they will never see eye to eye with the rest of us.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26629 2 years, 11 months ago
Muddy Das wrote:
not to sound insensitive, but how long do you think it will be bofore they could run this add with out people getting upset?

I don't know, the media jumps all over this, so it may never happen.
Bud
Junior Boarder

#26636 2 years, 11 months ago
The problem with these huge multinational corps. is that the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. Nobody ever gave it a second thought, some advertising firm was hired to fill peoples heads with the motivation to work and produce so they can consume and keep this fucked up bullshit system we have going in this country. Exploit the earth, exploit the people to produce what you have exploited and then find people to consume it so they can throw it away. Were on a sinking ship. Bad place for an add agreed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#26690 2 years, 11 months ago
Muddy Das wrote:

22.3 years according to southpark.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds