• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

JeffG report back to philzone STAT !!

#26403 2 years, 11 months ago
hoover and the boys are missing ya !
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by the highway terror.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: JeffG report back to philzone STAT !!

#26479 2 years, 11 months ago
lol - no thanks
intothesun
Visitor

#26484 2 years, 11 months ago
its nicer on this side of the hill. the grass aint greener , the wine aint sweetah.....but its much nicer for sure.
FUBAR
Junior Boarder

#26637 2 years, 11 months ago
AW, come on JeffG!! You make it a much nicer world over there. I hope everything is well with you nonetheless
intothesun
Visitor

#26677 2 years, 11 months ago
uhhh.....no. i was abused like a redheaded step child on philzone. so I'm gonna just hang out with the furthur folks. philzone is way too hardcore for me, I'm fragile, just a little nervous from the fall
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#27401 2 years, 11 months ago
Welcome, with open arms!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
intothesun
Visitor

#27419 2 years, 11 months ago
I think it doesn't really matter - but there is definately less drama on this site than philzone. I just want to play in the band i don't really care about gaining the favor of evryday fans - but like i said its nice not to be bashed so badly by a bunch of haters. I expected more from phil fans though - but it really doesn't matter. i think i just get on these boards to get up and wander....wander down town, nowhere to go but just to hang around. And cause i get a feelin like I'm talking to normal people like being on shakedown street. but it all just doesn't matter - but I'm gonna keep posting videos and try to put some better material on to impress someone in the band to let me in - i got alot to offer and the clock is ticking...and my wife and I don't have health insurance. I don't need to get laid by sexy girls in blue light cheap hotels, or own a 350 ft. boat, or own penthouse suites, or a bently, and all that fame ...i just wanna live a comfortable life and have some damn health insurance. I also want to use my stardom, if any, to help lobby and pass laws to protect animals from everyday abuse that is just swept inder the rug by our country.
But mostly, to help people get that good lovin vibe that should be hammered out at a dead show- i miss it- and can helkp produce it. But only time will tell. I do want a four wheeler and a new snowboard, but that would be pushin the envelope.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...DSxcUBahIWN5WgQGK_Sg
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds