• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Leodardi daVinci exhibit in Philadelphia, Pa

#26357 3 years, 5 months ago
Going to see his work at the franklin institute tonight. I thought the last supper was there, but when telling my buddy he was like, i don't think so man. That and the Mona are locked in a vault somewhere. But all of his scetches on his designs for protypes of inventions he made, are going to b there on display - pretty , pretty, pteeetttah...cool. and for 10 bucks!! And then there's the flight simulator in the lobby- actually 2 of them. One actually turns all the way upside down. Let's not, and say we did.
I might try the anti gravity bicycle ride - looks awesome!!!!

www.fi.edu/leonardo/
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Leodardi daVinci exhibit in Philadelphia, Pa

#26358 3 years, 5 months ago
Click on educators Guide for display of exhibit...pretty sick shit! I'll take pictures and share later for those that take interest.
intothesun
Visitor

#26359 3 years, 5 months ago
intothesun
Visitor

#26480 3 years, 5 months ago
to say that the man was a genius would be an extreme understatement. I couldn't contain a fraction of the info I saw today it was mindblowing how smart Leo was. Besides the fact he was ahead of his time...he was ahead of our present time as well. Really amazing stuff. I've been inspired - then went to get some duck in Philly's chinatown with the Mrs. mmmmm.
intothesun
Visitor

#26483 3 years, 5 months ago
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder
sprechen Sie mich über Ihre Probleme, vergessen Si

#26507 3 years, 5 months ago
Leonardo Da Vinci!? Bah! Er ist ein Amateur! Jeder sollte studieren mir ein wahres Genie und Gründer von meinem Beruf
Ich bin der Vater der Psychoanalyse
intothesun
Visitor

#26508 3 years, 5 months ago
In english...i don't want to take the time to decifer on google. but it sounds like you just spit on leo in german. i think you are a jealous artist, maybe. please translate to english. pale vu engla ?
intothesun
Visitor

#26510 3 years, 5 months ago
the "Bah" makes it seem that you are saying bah humbug, which is a very nasty thing to say, as i know from scroodge, ebazeezar
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#26582 3 years, 5 months ago
intothesun wrote:
In english...i don't want to take the time to decifer on google. but it sounds like you just spit on leo in german. i think you are a jealous artist, maybe. please translate to english. pale vu engla ?

"Bah! He is an amateur! Everyone should study me a true genius and founder of my profession"

Freud was wrong, though. It's not all about sex. Freud is respected for what he started. Da Vinci for who he was and did.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#26599 3 years, 5 months ago
Wife and I are DEFINITELY planning to catch this exhibit at some point.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds