• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

When does this rapture start today?

#26309 3 years, 4 months ago
I would like to be a little ready, I'm at work so I'd have to take vacation to leave early.
coalcracker
Fresh Boarder

Re: When does this rapture start today?

#26312 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm really hoping it isn't until later in the night....we have our Little League fundraiser tonight, it's A Night At The Races and I really enjoy going to it.

And being it will be the last thing I do on this earth, I am going to tear it up.
Lynx
Visitor

#26322 3 years, 4 months ago
It happened at 7:28am EST. If you're still here then you are not one of the righteous and are going to have to suffer through the end times with all us other sinners.

First thing I did this morning was call my mother-in-law. She answered and I frowned, then hung-up without a word.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26324 3 years, 4 months ago
Lynx wrote:
It happened at 7:28am EST. If you're still here then you are not one of the righteous and are going to have to suffer through the end times with all us other sinners.

First thing I did this morning was call my mother-in-law. She answered and I frowned, then hung-up without a word.

Damnit. I feel like i didnt get picked to play kickball. And now i gotta play jump rope with the girrrllls. pshhh. woman. lol

P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur Summmmer O' 2011 tour. Happppppy Times & Mellow Vibes ahead.=-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#26327 3 years, 4 months ago
I maybe going to hell in a bucket but at least im enjoying the ride
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#26333 3 years, 4 months ago
The good book quotes Jesus as saying that No One but Him and His Father know the time of His Coming. He actually warned us against such predictions (such as date setting), saying such predictors are false prophets. He also added that not even the Angels know what day that is.

Mr. Camping obviously is suffering from dementia.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by PMoondancer .
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26334 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Lynx wrote:

Damnit. I feel like i didnt get picked to play kickball. And now i gotta play jump rope with the girrrllls. pshhh. woman. lol

P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur Summmmer O' 2011 tour. Happppppy Times & Mellow Vibes ahead.=-)

yeah, i know you don't like women, maybe the boys didn't pick you cause you keep rubbing up against em.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by captaintony.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26340 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Lynx wrote:

yeah, i know you don't like women, maybe the boys didn't pick you cause you keep rubbing up against em.

Well, at least NOW i know. hahahaa I hope you get bit by a misquito with west nile virus, or bird flu or sumshit. =-)
St. Stevie
Fresh Boarder

#26383 3 years, 4 months ago
Seriously, I either need to get motivated to work around the house or fuck it and chill.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#26390 3 years, 4 months ago
6:00 pm PST be prepared.
Invest everything in canned food and shotguns !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds