• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

Re: What is a dream REALLY?

#27370 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow, that strikes me an awful lot like a recurring dream I used to have growing up as well.

It was more like a 'feeling' than a dream... and now it strikes me quite like an unpleasant trip... kind of insidious and sort of 'transitionally' outright terrifying.

The best I can describe the feeling was that it was like a steady drop of water in a vast, empty, dark chamber suddenly turning into an overwhelming, annihilating flood. But I would see nothing.

I would wake up in sort of a half-conscious, stunned terror and couldn't calm down.. my Mother would eventually give me some congnac or whisky before I would stop trippin.

Wouldn't doubt AT ALL if DMT was involved in some way. Hasn't happened in over 25 years.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#27372 3 years, 4 months ago
wow, interesting to find out it wasn't just me.....

for me the feeling was different - like a real intense sensation running through my body and I could even hear something to - like a constant noise similar but not totally like if you were hearing something real loud then it went silent - that sensation thats left in your ears except multiplied quite a bit. And then like I said the room was like real big and then got real tiny or something - I can't pin point exacly but the room was moving and then it all just like came back to me, and all in a matter of probably 20 seconds.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Chuck_Woolery
Visitor

#27380 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah wild,man.. different but similar in terms of a massive change in degree/scale.. for you as if it had suddenly become quiet, for me going from quiet to an overwhelming deluge. And then the shifting of scale of the room.

Wild. Gotta be something to that. Btw, I just read The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman and it was downright fascinating how he had documented the consistencyninpeople's DMT experiences.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#27397 3 years, 4 months ago
Dream = Dimethyltriptamine
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds