• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

What is a dream REALLY?

#26288 3 years, 5 months ago
Got to think'n bout dreams t'day. What exactly makes/creates/forms a dream? What do they mean? There are many variations of beliefs about this topc, whats urs?

In a lot of my dreams im escaping from these completely outrageous places, whether it be some crazy high security place in the middle of a jungle goin thru crocodile infested waters, n sometimes even jus flyin away. In my mind this tells me .....iono. Mayb its as simple as thats what my mind n soul is telling me to do. Mayb the dreams will go away after the Summer tour....who knows.

Opinions? Beliefs? Ideas? Theories?

Goin Furthur.....n Furthur.......n Furthur.....n Furthur.......n Furthur......and hopefully Fuuuurthur. lol
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder
sprechen Sie mich über Ihre Probleme, vergessen Si

Re: Once Upon a Dream

#26293 3 years, 5 months ago
Sie haben Glück konnte ich nicht schlafen.
Sie sind einer fucked up Welpen und Ihre Therapie muss sofort beginnen
Glück für Sie, dass zusätzlich zu meinem bahnbrechende Forschung im Bereich der Penisneid, habe ich auch gegründet auf dem Gebiet der Traumdeutung
Sagen Sie mir Ihre Probleme, wollen nichts auslassen

Und wer ist der hinterhältige Dip Scheiße, die mir de karmaed
Ich bin der Vater der Psychoanalyse
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by dr freud ph d.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#26318 3 years, 5 months ago
Great, i post like 1 topic in 3-4 days, and DrDouchebag is the only responder. lmao. *yawn* goin back to bed. lol

You are in luck i couldn't sleep. You are a fucked up puppies and your treatment should be immediately to start lucky for you, that in addition to my ground-breaking research in the field of penis envie' .i have also founded in the field of psychoanalysis say me your problems, want to miss anything and who is the underhand dip shit, the me de karmaed

Im still wondering about NeverDude swinging with u n ur wife. Can i get pictures, mayb evena video?
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#26331 3 years, 5 months ago
dreams are your subconcious trying to work things out in your case i would say your trying to escape from some problem in life that is causing you problems/trouble,would explain the pot smoking another form of escape.lots of good books on dreams.my dreams are full on technicolor with storylines and so vivid
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#26338 3 years, 5 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
dreams are your subconcious trying to work things out in your case i would say your trying to escape from some problem in life that is causing you problems/trouble,would explain the pot smoking another form of escape.lots of good books on dreams.my dreams are full on technicolor with storylines and so vivid

Makes sense. I AM tryin to escape. Had my own aprtmnt, but hav been stayin at my mums for the past couple months, while i save up for an RV. So as of now im stuck in the middle of the desert, feelin like im in prison. I MUST ESCAPE. Now that i think bout it, i dont remember havin these dreams b4 me temp. movin back in.
Pot smokking, while helping with the extreme boredom of this barren landscape, doesnt do much for escaping. Only smoke a half g. or less a day, ya kno, maintaining a mellow medicated state.

What kinda stuff u dream bout?

Does anybodys teeth ever fall out inthere dreams. Cus thats quite a regular thing in m'dreams

P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur Summmmer O' 2011 tour. Happppppy Times & Mellow Vibes ahead.=-)
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#26376 3 years, 5 months ago
i have trouble remembering them i get brief flashes when i wake up sometimes they wake me up,lots of times they have to do with events of the day or if a fall asleep with the TV on i have real crazy dreams. i heard you shouldnt touch your head when you wake up if you want to remember the dreams
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder
sprechen Sie mich über Ihre Probleme, vergessen Si

#26387 3 years, 5 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Great, i post like 1 topic in 3-4 days, and DrDouchebag is the only responder. lmao. *yawn* goin back to bed. lol

You are in luck i couldn't sleep. You are a fucked up puppies and your treatment should be immediately to start lucky for you, that in addition to my ground-breaking research in the field of penis envie' .i have also founded in the field of psychoanalysis say me your problems, want to miss anything and who is the underhand dip shit, the me de karmaed

Im still wondering about NeverDude swinging with u n ur wife. Can i get pictures, mayb evena video?

Bilder? Sie wenig pervers! jetzt bin ich zu haben, um hast du begangen
bleiben, wo Sie sind und bleiben ruhig, sind die Sanitäter auf dem Weg!
Ich bin der Vater der Psychoanalyse
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#26586 3 years, 5 months ago
My wife's good friend is about to have a baby. She dreamt that my wife came to her door, and friend asked wife to wait while she changed the diaper and when she was finished, wife was gone and wouldn't wait.

My wife thought some off the wall thing. I said she's got anxiety about the baby destroying her friendships. I told wife to call her and tell her I said that and to let her know that if anytihng their friendship will be stronger with the baby, because we don't have one (we are 41 and 35 respectively) and don't want one but we'd be happy to help her out and def be there for her....

Every waking second we are bombarded with more things than we can process. Our brain must selectively take thoughts/colors/images/words/symbols and process them. Some are important but can't be processed or brain overloads. During down time the brain has no new stimulus to deal with, so it can file away and sift through the items still being held onto. A recurring dream suggests an issue that needs to be dealt with.

I worked in restaurants for 12 years. I have a culinary degree. a constant dream/nightmare is me working a hotline again with the chef yelling at me... things like that. It's always different, but it's always a hot line in a kitchen...
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

Re: What is a dream REALLY?

#26605 3 years, 5 months ago
I used to dream that my teeth fell out all the time. I know what it's supposed to mean, but I think I'll refrain from posting it here cuz it will no doubt be misinterpreted by some of our more playful pranksters.

Now I have this recurring dream that I'm in high school and it's the end of the semester and I haven't gone to my English class even once. The shit is about to hit the fan when my parents find out. No idea at all where this came from or what it means.

BTW, I am in my 40's, a looooong way from HS.
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by ruby_claire.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: What is a dream REALLY?

#26608 3 years, 5 months ago
I havnt had this dream in a luttle while but I always used to dream I'm in High school and I'm in my boxers and its like WTF how did I get in my boxers and what the hell am I going to do?

Also I used to work at this chicken shack, minimum wage but then I got a better job and swore never to go back again and I always dream that I'm working there and again its like WTF why am I here I swore never to come back - those dreams are almost like nightmares sometimes.

theres this 1 dream thats real weird - I can't even explain it really but its this place that I go to and I would always have this same dream every once in a while for years and years...... now a few months ago, maybe even half a year I was telling someone about this dream and how I always go back to it but...... ever since I talked about it I havn't had it again - I think that dream might be gone for good

***I'm going to talk about 1 more thing and it may sound crazy - but we all know DMT natually occurs in the human body, mostly when we are born and when we die but I have heard theories of it affecting dreams ...... now way back when I was like 5 or around that age, I have these 2 moments that have stuck with me forever - they could of been anywhere from 2-6 years apart but I was not older then 8 for both moments. Each time I awoke from a dream (not like a nightmare just waking up) and I knew I was awake but I had this feeling running threw me and the room was like either real tiny or real big and I was tiny, it lasted probably 20 seconds or so each time...... This was way before I knew anything about tripping or changing the state of mind but now ever since I did DMT, I look back at those moments and I can't help but think it was my body releasing DMT ..... I knew for a fact I was awake and I never really talked about it ever just cause it was so unexplainable and I probably didn't want to sound crazy.
The first time it happened, I had awakened from the greatest dream I ever had to this day... It was like outer space like, and I was bouncing threw all this stuff, it was similiar to that classic Bugs Bunny eppisode (or movie ?)... and I was so mad I woke up from it and then that craziness happened. When I think about it today it was def like a trip - but I didn't know nothing about tripping then.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds