• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Where were you one week from now?

#26245 3 years, 5 months ago
I've got an iron stomach though lol. I can eat before during and after. Not huge meals but I can eat. And I drink beer, liquor, whatever. I dont pay the penalty until much later. Mushroom butt!!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by neverstop66.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26257 3 years, 5 months ago
"Mushroom butt!!!"

lol, that must just be with fresh ones cause everything seems pretty normal for me afterwards....

also I don't drink at all but my buddy drank with shrooms before and totally intensified his trip - do you always drink with them? if so maybe thats why you dont need much more then 3.5?

they effect everybody different though - a lot of people can't handle a quarter but I love it....... when the tour comes around and I do them day after day, I'll be doing at least 14 grams a night after the first show.........which is in Bethal - I'm gunna take 2 weeks off tripping before that show and then do a 7-8 gram dose..... ...... then after the vibes i'll take another 2 weeks off and have another nice dose like that for Bobby solo acoustic in Pittsfield...

can't wait!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26279 3 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
"Mushroom butt!!!"

lol, that must just be with fresh ones cause everything seems pretty normal for me afterwards....

also I don't drink at all but my buddy drank with shrooms before and totally intensified his trip - do you always drink with them? if so maybe thats why you dont need much more then 3.5?

they effect everybody different though - a lot of people can't handle a quarter but I love it....... when the tour comes around and I do them day after day, I'll be doing at least 14 grams a night after the first show.........which is in Bethal - I'm gunna take 2 weeks off tripping before that show and then do a 7-8 gram dose..... ...... then after the vibes i'll take another 2 weeks off and have another nice dose like that for Bobby solo acoustic in Pittsfield...

can't wait!!

See you in Bethel duude. Stoked beyond words. =-)
What kinda tic's ya get? Im probly (definitely)gonna end up wit lawn seats. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26287 3 years, 5 months ago
I won't do lawn (well enless I couldn't get nuttin else) - i forgot what section but i got decent seats ...... theres probably not much besides lawn left now.....

your driving across country but you can't make both Shorline shows?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26289 3 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I won't do lawn (well enless I couldn't get nuttin else) - i forgot what section but i got decent seats ...... theres probably not much besides lawn left now.....

your driving across country but you can't make both Shorline shows?

Tak'n bus cross country mos likely. Would've gone to both shows, but it was my cousins birthday so i got her, n me tic's for jun.4 instead of 1 for each day for myself, ya dig. Gotta spread the joy. =-)
Yeah, i checked out the seats left, n theres like a couple in the back pretty close to the lawn, so jus gonna get lawn probly.
As long as i can feel the tunes, im good. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26290 3 years, 5 months ago
wow long bus ride, good luck
Totem
Visitor

#26311 3 years, 5 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
its totem. Hes a deuchbag. Hes also my brother.

Oh dude, you need to get some balls like Chaz.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26313 3 years, 5 months ago
Totem wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
its totem. Hes a deuchbag. Hes also my brother.

Oh dude, you need to get some balls like Chaz.

Chaz doesn't have a dick or balls. She's just like you, a eunuch.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26315 3 years, 5 months ago
are you really brothers or that was sarcasm ?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26316 3 years, 5 months ago
Unfortunately, we are brothers with completely differing views on everything except furthur.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds