• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Thank god for the Bomb ?

#26421 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
I bet in 2012 robots are gonna take over, and nuke the entire earth to a crispy shell, whilst drdouchebag our fellow wannabegermandr, sits in a government bunker hav'n sex with NeverDude66 n his wife.

Yup, thats pretty logical

P.S. Goin FURTHUR on the Summer O' 2011 FURTHUR tour. The anticipation is gonna kill me, unless some crazy flaming horse rapture shit goes down, and i get slayed by satans minions.....

What'd be funny is if all the robots in the world malfunctioned and chased your ass down and sodomized you in front of your pet gerbils. Vive La Victory, el Gerbils!
Chester
More or less in line

#26431 3 years, 4 months ago
And the first test of the H bomb at Bikini Atol, was 3 times as powerful as they thought, and almost killed themselves.
We are way to foolish and carless, to posess that kind of power. NO NUKES!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, PMoondancer
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#26456 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm pretty sure that you can go to the bikini atoll as a tourist now
the radiation has subsided and there is life there again amongst the damage that was done
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Chester
More or less in line

#26466 3 years, 4 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you can go to the bikini atoll as a tourist now
the radiation has subsided and there is life there again amongst the damage that was done

Yes, you can visit. But no one can live there. It has rebounded beautifuly. And even though the radiation has subsided, there is still a higher than normal level of radiation. They allow a certain number of tourists to visit. And there is a small airport.
I just saw an excellent documntary on the H bomb test on PBS. (I love PBS)
Lynx
Visitor

#26481 3 years, 4 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
stay tuned for the future.

For sure! You don't wanna miss it! I got some crazy-good stuff planned for humanity.
Jack Straw
Junior Boarder

#26485 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Lynx
Visitor

#26489 3 years, 4 months ago
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
Chester
More or less in line

#26496 3 years, 4 months ago
Thank you. Dylan sang it well, and true.
"How many times must a man look up, before he can see the sky?"
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#26652 3 years, 4 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
dropping the bomb on japan was the best decision the united states ever made. Its easy to say that it is a crime against humanity but people like to forget a few facts about that occurrence. We dropped pamphlets before telling civilians to leave. We had to drop 2 bombs before they surrendered. If we hadnt dropped the bomb we would have been forced to make a land assault on main land japan and the american casualties would have been astronomical. Japan committed several crimes against humanity in china. They used approx. 50,000 live chinese men woman and children as target practice and bayonet practice. They raped innocent chinese women and then killed them so the high command wouldnt know about it. Japanese high command was in the process of setting up military brothels with chinese women forced to be used as prostitutes. Japan would never had surrendered without the bombs being dropped.

My father disagrees with me, but now that records have been released, Japan actually was maneuvering to surrender the week or even days leading up to our dropping the bomb. They had approached Russia about it and there some planning of a peace accord. Some think that we wanted to go ahead with dropping the bomb because we already sensed that Russia was now our enemy and we wanted it to know what we could do...
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#26675 3 years, 3 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
dropping the bomb on japan was the best decision the united states ever made. Its easy to say that it is a crime against humanity but people like to forget a few facts about that occurrence. We dropped pamphlets before telling civilians to leave. We had to drop 2 bombs before they surrendered. If we hadnt dropped the bomb we would have been forced to make a land assault on main land japan and the american casualties would have been astronomical. Japan committed several crimes against humanity in china. They used approx. 50,000 live chinese men woman and children as target practice and bayonet practice. They raped innocent chinese women and then killed them so the high command wouldnt know about it. Japanese high command was in the process of setting up military brothels with chinese women forced to be used as prostitutes. Japan would never had surrendered without the bombs being dropped.

My father disagrees with me, but now that records have been released, Japan actually was maneuvering to surrender the week or even days leading up to our dropping the bomb. They had approached Russia about it and there some planning of a peace accord. Some think that we wanted to go ahead with dropping the bomb because we already sensed that Russia was now our enemy and we wanted it to know what we could do...

if they were planning a surrender why did it take 2 bombs to make them surrender?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds