Bacon Rocks
Deadsincebirth
St.Stephenhead
doin_that_rag
wharfrat1490
danh1027
Skeeto111
ianshowfan

Stellaria (And all the me's that I have been and all the me's still yet to be!)
danh1027
Junior Boarder

Re: ROLL CALL - Interlocken 2013

#278159 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Karenrose, i dont believe the acoustic set is one of the friday sets. That would be terrible marketing for the 90% of people not doing supervip that are expecting 2 furthur sets on Friday.

theres an article online somewhere where Shapiro says the smaller bands wont be performing for 2 hours, i bet Furthur will end up being 11-1 as opposed to 1-3.
karenrose
Gold Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

ROLL CALL - Interlocken 2013

#278239 11 months, 2 weeks ago
danh1027 wrote:
Karenrose, i dont believe the acoustic set is one of the friday sets. That would be terrible marketing for the 90% of people not doing supervip that are expecting 2 furthur sets on Friday.

theres an article online somewhere where Shapiro says the smaller bands wont be performing for 2 hours, i bet Furthur will end up being 11-1 as opposed to 1-3.

I guess we won't know 'til we get there. I'd be up for another Furthur set...that would make 5 for me!

Again folks, pm me your phone #s so we can all keep in touch. As I mentioned, the reception out there is basically non-existent, but we should be able to call/text. Otherwise, let's decide to meet at a certain time Wed. night or Thurs morning at a certain place?
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#278694 11 months, 2 weeks ago
you can add Grace Potter to the list
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fender78
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#278781 11 months, 2 weeks ago
karenrose wrote:
danh1027 wrote:

I guess we won't know 'til we get there. I'd be up for another Furthur set...that would make 5 for me!

Again folks, pm me your phone #s so we can all keep in touch. As I mentioned, the reception out there is basically non-existent, but we should be able to call/text. Otherwise, let's decide to meet at a certain time Wed. night or Thurs morning at a certain place?

Rode out there on Sunday ...they put up a make shift cell tower...powered by att but I'm sure it will pick up for most carriers....I let my kids drive the car around the track....its going to be a good time
GOOD LOVE
The following user(s) said Thank You: St.Stephenhead, karenrose
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder

#278792 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Neil & Crazy Horse canceled?!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#278795 11 months, 2 weeks ago
CosmicCookie wrote:
Neil & Crazy Horse canceled?!

Yep, according to Jambands.com, his guitar player Poncho Sampredo broke his hand, and they're cancelling the whole North American tour. Maybe Neil will agree to play solo, though?? That's a shame they have to cancel so many gigs!

There's also some rumors floating around about the Festival having some kind of copyright infringement problems with the name, and thus their t-shirts, posters and other gear are having to be re-printed with a new spelling of the name?? The latter is definitely just rumor, but I'm curious if any vendors around here have heard anything?
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder

#278797 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I could care less what they call it, majorly bummed about no Crazy Horse though

I'm stoked I snagged a FarmAid ticket in case we don't see Neil at all at "Lockn"
strev
Junior Boarder

#278798 11 months, 2 weeks ago
That's too bad. Some acoustic Neil woulda made up for it! Guess furthur will just have to give us another set!
karenrose
Gold Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

ROLL CALL - Interlocken 2013

#278805 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm PISSED that Neil cancelled!!! One of the reasons I was so excited. I've never seen him in my 53 years! And I've seen a lot of people talking about how they're now calling it "Lockn"...Please! Whatever...I. AM. PISSED!!!!! I'm sure I'll still have a blast, though...
and yes...why couldn't he play solo???
Last Edit: 11 months, 2 weeks ago by karenrose.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds