• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
What a long, strange trip it's been..

ROLL CALL - Interlocken 2013

#277885 1 year, 1 month ago
I'm hoping it won't be a big hassle if I want to invite some of you folks into my Super VIP section...
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

Re: ROLL CALL - Interlocken 2013

#277892 1 year, 1 month ago
One way or another
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
MS_half-step
Junior Boarder
hangin ten out on space and time

#278032 1 year, 1 month ago
Is anyone else struggling to comprehend the performance schedule like I, specifically Friday? If I'm reading correctly, each act will play a 2hr set. So with 8 slots on Friday and the music area opening at 11am, Furthur second set will be from 1am-3am?? By no means am I complaining because that will be awesome if so, but doesn't seem likely. Am I missing something? Thanks.

In the words of James Harrison, "Can't Wait!"
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder

#278033 1 year, 1 month ago
^^^ i think Jimmy cliff and down on the schedule will get 1 hour sets and the main headliners get the 2 hour sets.

Also sorry if im behind on the times but just found out you can use sirius xm 30 free trial to listen to the new information being released tomorro on tales from the golden road about Interlocken !!!!!

Arriving early or already in town? Join us Wednesday, Sept 4th for the Official Interlocken Pre-Party at the beautiful historic Jefferson Theater to kick off the Interlocken Music Festival!

Keller Williams and Special Guest Pegi Young & The Survivors will be putting on a terrific show that night before their respective appearances at Interlocken!

Doors: 7pm / Show: 8pm
Tickets: $15 for Interlocken Ticket Holders (Limited Quantity)
$18 advance / $20 day of show
On Sale Tomorrow! Buy Tickets: bit.ly/16ObQ25

The Jefferson Theater
110 E. Main St. (on the Downtown Mall)
Charlottesville, VA
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by St.Stephenhead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bacon Rocks
MS_half-step
Junior Boarder
hangin ten out on space and time

#278034 1 year, 1 month ago
Gotcha, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks!
Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

#278035 1 year, 1 month ago
we finally got our tix in the mail!!! woohoo!!!

as far as a good meet up spot i think we are gonna have to wait and see the lay of the land. we have friends traveling in 4 other vehicles and we all expect to have to use different entrances. one car is doing tent only, one is doing car camping another is super vip and we are doing rv. In the fest site FAQ's it mentions that rv's will be less than a 1/4 miles from venue.
so hopefully that would be convenient to the majority.

anybody have any plans on wednesday night?
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder

#278036 1 year, 1 month ago
No prob Half-Step .., Got my Ticket today Too !!!!! Takes a big Load off to see that in the mail
Fender78
Fresh Boarder

#278054 1 year, 1 month ago
Rumor on FB is Greg Allman on Thursday.
karenrose
Platinum Boarder

#278056 1 year, 1 month ago
Bacon Rocks wrote:
we finally got our tix in the mail!!! woohoo!!!

as far as a good meet up spot i think we are gonna have to wait and see the lay of the land. we have friends traveling in 4 other vehicles and we all expect to have to use different entrances. one car is doing tent only, one is doing car camping another is super vip and we are doing rv. In the fest site FAQ's it mentions that rv's will be less than a 1/4 miles from venue.
so hopefully that would be convenient to the majority.

anybody have any plans on wednesday night?

We should try to make a plan ahead of time as the reception out there is non existent....
PM me your phone #s & I'll do the same. We can probably make calls, but no internet access on your smart phones...
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by karenrose.
karenrose
Platinum Boarder

#278062 1 year, 1 month ago
MS_half-step wrote:
Is anyone else struggling to comprehend the performance schedule like I, specifically Friday? If I'm reading correctly, each act will play a 2hr set. So with 8 slots on Friday and the music area opening at 11am, Furthur second set will be from 1am-3am?? By no means am I complaining because that will be awesome if so, but doesn't seem likely. Am I missing something? Thanks.

In the words of James Harrison, "Can't Wait!"

I believe that 2nd set is the by-invitation-only acoustic set...to which I WILL BE INVITED!!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds