• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26122 3 years, 5 months ago
I'm trying to get into a 3 way or train situation with Freud and his wife but he's slow to send me any pictures. Better hurry up with this rapture and all.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26123 3 years, 5 months ago
you think his wife is hot? She could be uglier than a gerbil trying to run from 420's smiling face.
Totem
Visitor

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26154 3 years, 5 months ago
I was just jamming outside and saw bat in the shape of Jesus align with the moon. It was a Jesus eclipse! This is it folks!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26158 3 years, 5 months ago
Totem wrote:
I was just jamming outside and saw bat in the shape of Jesus align with the moon. It was a Jesus eclipse! This is it folks!


Far Out, Man. Far Out.



P.S. Tired of writing P.S.'s lol I need to copy n paste mor often. heheh

Whats up with this whole german freaudwhatever dude? I just dont get it. Is it one of the board members jus using a german translator site, under an alias, or what....... I say we jus ignore him, so he slumps off in to the darkness.... or we could invite him to join the platypi. either or. We could use a dr. Many psychological illnesses among us. lol
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder
Posts:55
sprechen Sie mich über Ihre Probleme, vergessen Si

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26254 3 years, 5 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I'm trying to get into a 3 way or train situation with Freud and his wife but he's slow to send me any pictures. Better hurry up with this rapture and all.



mit meiner Frau? Ich bin schlauer als die. Ich weiß nicht heiraten hootchies Ich schtupp die Hölle aus ihnen heraus.
keine Notwendigkeit, über die Entrückung Sorge, Gott ist tot! Frederic sagt Nietzsche so!
Ich bin der Vater der Psychoanalyse
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2730

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26321 3 years, 5 months ago
dr freud ph d wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
I'm trying to get into a 3 way or train situation with Freud and his wife but he's slow to send me any pictures. Better hurry up with this rapture and all.



mit meiner Frau? Ich bin schlauer als die. Ich weiß nicht heiraten hootchies Ich schtupp die Hölle aus ihnen heraus.
keine Notwendigkeit, über die Entrückung Sorge, Gott ist tot! Frederic sagt Nietzsche so!
translation:With my wife? I am more clever than that. I know not to marry hootchies i schtupp the hell out of them out. No need to worry about the rapture, God is dead! Frederic says Nietzsche so!

Well then who is going to look at my penis? You aren't touching it. Surely someone of your stature has an attractive assistant or two. My wife will come along and we can work out this fascination with my penis together.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Posts:497
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26336 3 years, 5 months ago
horse track haha its the uncles birthday.
Totem
Visitor

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26449 3 years, 5 months ago
5 minutes until earthquake time on the east coast. Cheers everyone!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26459 3 years, 5 months ago
nothing. no earthquakes here on the east coast.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26461 3 years, 5 months ago
DAGNABIT !!! lol
Totem
Visitor

Re: How are you celebrating the Rapture?

#26473 3 years, 5 months ago
I was looking forward to people flying through the air and disappearing all rapture style. Rats!!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds