• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: MsJimp

#29790 2 years, 10 months ago
You can see where I burned the rose in the background.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#29799 2 years, 10 months ago
they look fine to me .they are fully developed and on the downhill side they should be cut for the house,once the buds start opening it starts going downhill.mine had a huge bloom over the weekend with all the heat i got to get out and cut a whole bunch they are all ready dropping petals freaking in the 90's all ready
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#29855 2 years, 10 months ago
I have a habit of leaving them for to long. When I go to bring them in its to late. Good advice.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#29862 2 years, 10 months ago
Next year we are going to start all of our annuals from seed rather than purchase and plant. We have already started our fall to winter annuals and we are working on indoor green houses for January planting for next spring. It has been a very very long time since I have done this but it feels good to get back to it. I am really looking forward to the winter this year and next spring, because it will not be trucking off to the garden center to dump all kinds of money lol. I am looking forward to large healthy colorful flowers next year.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#29867 2 years, 10 months ago
if i had my way id get rid of those damn hedges
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#29930 2 years, 10 months ago
Ever think about growing orchids indoors? The plant store I go to has a beauty on display there. Quite a project, but wow, what a cool plant.

For some reason I haven't gotten around to planting annuals. I've only lived here a year, so I wanted to put in a bunch of perennials as 'anchor' points.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30224 2 years, 10 months ago
orchards are very labor intensive but yeah they look awesome,i love perinnials they speak to my inner cheapskate
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#30423 2 years, 10 months ago
I really like the idea of starting next year with seeds, and not spending so much at the garden center.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30463 2 years, 10 months ago
seeds are a crap shoot i just did them this year a lot did not germinate ,thats the way it goes however i did get a bunch.i recomend the "jiffy" greenhouse it comes with pellets that expand when you water them a drainage tray so they self water and a lid that keeps em warm.it was 5 bucks at wal mart but home depot sells em too.im gonna post some more picsin the garden post
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds