Uncle John
Junior Boarder

Philathon on gdradio

#25802 3 years, 4 months ago
at like 1:30pm eastern today

Hope you enjoy ... 18 hours worth of Phil

5/13/08
Set 1 (Grateful Dead):

The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion), Beat It On Down The Line, Good Morning Little School Girl, Cold Rain & Snow, Sitting On Top Of The World, *$Cream Puff War, *Morning Dew, *New Minglewood Blues, *Viola Lee Blues
Set 2 with Bob Weir (Anthem of the Sun):
Jam> That's It For The Other One: I. Cryptical Envelopment> II. Quadlibet For Tender Feet> III. The Faster We Go, The Rounder We Get> IV. We Leave The Castle> Nobody's Fault But Mine> The Other One Reprise (III: The Faster We Go, The Rounder We Get)> I. Cryptical Envelopment Reprise, New Potato Caboose, Born Cross-Eyed> Alligator, Caution (Do Not Step On Tracks) ...Donor Rap/Intros E: $Not Fade Away
*with Bob Weir, $with Dancers
Band: Phil Lesh (bass, vocals), John Molo (drums), Jackie Greene (guitar, vocals), Larry Campbell (guitar+), Steve Molitz (keys)

5/14/08
Set 1 (Aoxomoxoa):

St. Stephen> Dupree's Diamond Blues, *Rosemary, Doin' That Rag, Mountains Of The Moon, China Cat Sunflower, *What's Become Of The Baby, Cosmic Charlie
Set 2 with Mark Karan (Live/Dead):
Dark Star> St. Stephen> The Eleven> Turn On Your Lovelight> Death Don't Have No Mercy> Feedback> And We Bid You Goodnight ...Donor Rap/Intros E: I'm A King Bee
*with Teresa Williams on vocals
Band: Phil Lesh (bass, vocals), John Molo (drums), Jackie Greene (guitar, vocals), Larry Campbell (guitar+), Steve Molitz (keys)

5/16/08
Set 1 (Workingman's Dead):

Uncle John's Band (JG, all), *High Time (DN), *Dire Wolf (JG), *New Speedway Boogie (JG), *Cumberland Blues (all), *Black Peter (PL), *Easy Wind (JG, DN), Casey Jones (JG)
Set 2 (American Beauty):
*Box of Rain (PL), *#Friend Of The Devil (DN), Sugar Magnolia (JG), Operator (PL), Candyman (JG), *%Ripple (DN), $Brokedown Palace (JG), +Til the Morning Comes (TW) ...Phil Discusses Album Concept> Donor Rap / Band Intros E: +@Attics Of My Life (TW, PL, LC), *Truckin' (JG, all)
*w/ David Nelson, +w/ Teresa Williams, #w/LC on fiddle and pedal steel, %, w/LC on mandolin, $w/LC on fiddle, @w/LC on guitar and no other instruments

5/17/08
Set 1 (Skullfuck):

Bertha, Mama Tried, Big Railroad Blues, Playing In The Band, The Other One, Me & My Uncle, Big Boss Man, Me & Bobby McGee, Johnny B. Goode, Wharf Rat, Not Fade Away> Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad
Set 2 (Dead Set):
Samson and Delilah, Friend Of The Devil, New Minglewood Blues, Deal, Candyman, Little Red Rooster, Loser, Passenger, Feel Like A Stranger, Franklin's Tower
Set 3 with Henry Kaiser on guitar:
Donor Rap, *Rhythm Devils, *Fire On The Mountain, Greatest Story Ever Told, Brokedown Palace, Band Intros
*with Sikiru Adepoju on talking drum, started as a duet with Molo then eventually became the full band

5/18/08
Set 1 - Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, John Molo:

Come Together, Dark Star, Loose Lucy, *West LA Fadeaway, * The Wheel, *Not Fade Away
*with Jeff Chimenti on keys & Larry on guitar
Set 2 - Jackie Greene & Larry Campbell:
Lorene, Sing Me Back Home, Deep Elem Blues, Texas Crapshooter, The Warfield Waltz, Love Please Come Home, Goodnight Irene
Set 3 - Phil Lesh & Friends:
Shakedown Street, Like a Ball and Chain, Big River, #Mississippi Half Step Uptown Toodeloo, #Althea, Mexican Girl, #Stella Blue (Instrumental), #Sugaree
#with Mark Karan on guitar
Set 4 - "Skinny Singers" Jackie Greene & Tim Bluhm:
The Ballad of Spider John, Where The Rain Don't Go, Squeaky Wheel (Nikkie Bluhm vox)
Set 5 - Phil Lesh & Friends:
Sugar Magnolia (Balloon Drop), Unbroken Chain, Mountains of the Moon, Terrapin Station (Inspiration), I Know You Rider ...Donor Rap / Band Intros E: #Truckin', #We Bid You Goodnight
#with Mark Karan on guitar
Band: Phil Lesh, Jackie Greene, Larry Campbell, John Molo, Steve Molitz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ecojaded
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Philathon on gdradio

#25966 3 years, 4 months ago
Bump ^^^
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Philathon on gdradio

#26037 3 years, 4 months ago
nice

i went to a bunch during the 07 phil a thon--was a great time especially the tour closer on veterans day...3 sets middle one acoustic phil was even on a standup bass i think hahah would have preferred electric but it was still cool..killer shows
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds