• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Red Rocks or bust

#28722 3 years, 5 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
No "If I Had The World To Give", "Easy To Love You", or "Rubin + Cherise"?

OK sacrilige (SP?) If I had the World to Give nice lyrics --one iof the very few GD tunes Ididn't dig. LUV Easy to Love you was thrilled to see it at Deer Creek in 90... love Brent!-- but it might depress me a lil... R & C caught the breakout at Cap Center 91... we all have different ears but for me this was one of "those" Jerry tunes that only Jerry ..um .... that well... ok... you get what I'm sayin I hope...
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#28729 3 years, 5 months ago
LOL - went back & actually read the posts... this WOULD NOT be a formal affair groom in tye dye... wife in well ?? Dasiy dukes & tie dye ( I will need some peer pressure help here .... we have both done the other route a long long time ago...... Stats hey we all luv stats..at least most of the average sports enthusiast

Combined GD shows : Well over 300 I know lame by west coast standards.. but us high school kids (east coast division non NY area the early 80's didn't get 4,4 or 5 hometown shows!!!! ( groom over 200 fiancee at least 1oo plus the warlocks!) Combined JGB 6o at least mostly groom 50 plus.... 150 plus doggy.... 60 or so P N F...20 or so Weir/Wasserman/.One GArcia & Kahn acouatic a couple Kingfish ..a couple Bobby & the Midnights.......one go ahead!!.... ok we rock LOL ----lets get er done (not to mention old school early 80's Zappa shows, Roy Buchanon..........) ... Two big rock n roll hearts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..cheesy check..accurate..check....) Rock on..
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#28730 3 years, 5 months ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:
if we had a picture of the 'Bust' we could better help decide for you......either way it could be a tough decision.

Charlie you would be HAPPY.. LOL... you can all take a picture & judge for yoursleves... now get us the dates and us up there saying I do before the band makes the rocks rattle !!!! PS 30 plus yrs on the bus never made it to the rocks ..Alpine was our West Coast" trip.....
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds