• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Nupsdog
Junior Boarder

Re: The Future

#25855 3 years, 5 months ago
Deadheads? Just a pimple on the ass of history....

The music will live on forever.... :0)
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Nupsdog.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#25859 3 years, 5 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Hmmmmm, i HIGHLY doubt the earth will even be around in a 100 years. So if there are deadheads in 100 years, iono, we might be living on Mars or some crazy outlandish shit.

This is precisely why we need to start YESTERDAY on a project to bury the vault as far into the earth as possible and shield it from both human and natural forces which might destroy it's integrity.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25875 3 years, 5 months ago
FaceOnMars wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
Hmmmmm, i HIGHLY doubt the earth will even be around in a 100 years. So if there are deadheads in 100 years, iono, we might be living on Mars or some crazy outlandish shit.

This is precisely why we need to start YESTERDAY on a project to bury the vault as far into the earth as possible and shield it from both human and natural forces which might destroy it's integrity.

What's in this vault?
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#25877 3 years, 5 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
FaceOnMars wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:

What's in this vault?

THE vault
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#25900 3 years, 5 months ago
Veggie burrito's!!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25914 3 years, 5 months ago