• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

The Future

#25791 3 years, 2 months ago
What's everyone's opinion on how things will be for Dead Heads in the future, say 100 years or so.

Will it be some nostalgic memory from the past, like the nickel beer?

Maybe there will be some small groups of heads that still try to recreate the experience.

Will it be gone forever?

hippie.jpg
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: The Future

#25793 3 years, 2 months ago
well my goal for the future is to build a tiny theatre type thing at my home - not for anybody to play but for me to recreate the experience the best I can for myself and friends.

My plan would be to have a big screen and all sorts of psychedelic lights n stuff and to arrange like 5-6 hours of different stuff to play on the screen, being video's of them playing and also all sorts of trippy video stuff. So when nobody is around anymore I can do my mushrooms every weekend and reminance in my little place.

Ideally I would want to set it up so theres room in the front if anyone wants to dance and stuff and then seats towards the back which anyone standing in front wont block your view from.

It definitley will get built one day - hopefully its as good as it sounds in my dreams and meets my expectations....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25798 3 years, 2 months ago
Don't think it will be gone forever. Each generation builds off the last. It may not have the original ideas of the first, but they're will always be a movement of some force.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25803 3 years, 2 months ago
It will be like a medieval fair. People will dress up and play the parts of hippies and such. There will be a shakedown street, protests, nitrous vendors, drum circles, etc...It will climax with a concert of peace, pot, and micro dot. Like a civil war re-enactment lol.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25804 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmmmmm, i HIGHLY doubt the earth will even be around in a 100 years. So if there are deadheads in 100 years, iono, we might be living on Mars or some crazy outlandish shit. And I for sure will b like the Jesus of Mars, and all the Heads will bow in honor of me every morn'n whilst i blast unclejohnsband from a worldwide surround sound system. I think the band (whichever formation/creation of the Dead line o Tunes) will be sung n played by half hippopotmous half platypus hybrids......

LoL, all thats total rubbish, i tell ya. If ya ask me, there will be no earth..no humans....no anything. Just dead open space. At least in this galaxy.

P.S."If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doownn

P.P.S. Embracing NEGATIVITY achieves POSITIVITY tmDH4202011
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#25805 3 years, 2 months ago
heck yeah if ever I make it into a god forbid retirement home I hope I find the dead head one , imagine us old hippies chilling reminsing watching Hi def 3 d videos of all the shows , dead music piped in every room ..beautiful hippie rooms all decked out in different themes .meds any all day best food imaginable ..and 24 7 personal cool hip attendants who treat you like royalty and hang on every word when you tell you tales of days gone by ,,, ahhhh bliss !!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25808 3 years, 2 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
heck yeah if ever I make it into a god forbid retirement home I hope I find the dead head one , imagine us old hippies chilling reminsing watching Hi def 3 d videos of all the shows , dead music piped in every room ..beautiful hippie rooms all decked out in different themes .meds any all day best food imaginable ..and 24 7 personal cool hip attendants who treat you like royalty and hang on every word when you tell you tales of days gone by ,,, ahhhh bliss !!!

That would be AWESOME. lol. The staff will bring us shroom prune juice, and sugar free space cakes(for us old diabetics).
Maaaam, i would like another acid IV drip please. haha
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25813 3 years, 2 months ago
I think your platipi could be the new dancing bear. Its gonna take a grass roots movement though. Bumper stickers, t shirts, necklaces. I just mapped out your strategy to tour. Now all you need is the financial backing for the original investment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25814 3 years, 2 months ago
the problem with that is his platypus has been tortured to death with years of sex and humiliation. The damn thing probably doesn't act like it used to, just mopes around all day and cowers in fear when DH gets home.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25818 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
the problem with that is his platypus has been tortured to death with years of sex and humiliation. The damn thing probably doesn't act like it used to, just mopes around all day and cowers in fear when DH gets home.

It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds