• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

waking up in middle of night for a while.....

#25789 3 years, 5 months ago
This has become part of my every day schedule, usually I fall asleep on this comfortable chair I got then I wake up (3-5am or so), stay up for a while listening to music and then go back to bed. However I never want to go back to bed, but then when I wake up at 7 for work after just going back to bed at like 6 I'm always pissed and tell myself I'll get better sleep tonight - never happens though.

Anybody else on an odd sleeping schedule?

1 more thing - it seems like I'm always dead tired if I have to work and like I could never get enough sleep. If, like just about 5 min ago, I find out I got the day off then I seem to be wide awake and usually stay up for a few more hours before going to bed and waking up past noon....
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

Re: waking up in middle of night for a while.....

#25799 3 years, 5 months ago
I used to wake up at 2:49am every night for like 7 months. Wether it would be to use bathroom, or just waking up. It was weird because it was the same time everynight, well one night it was a full moon I had woke up it was 2:49. I walked outside and looked up at the moon it was a weird experience but after that I didn't wake up again I slept the whole night thru after that.
GOOD LOVE
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#26147 3 years, 5 months ago
i keep odd hours but i have several bad disks and nerve damage so the pain is what does it to me
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26153 3 years, 5 months ago
I cant stand the sleep medication that drs prescribe so i would suggest that. Do you smoke b4 goin to bed? That usually helps me get a solid nights sleep.

If all else fails cloroform......(probably misspelled)

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonnna burnn one doowowowowowwnnnnn

P.P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur Summer O' 2011 tour. Happpy times n Mellow vibes ahead. =-)

P.P.P.S. Seeems like the forum has been pretty mellow tday. Good to see. =) Platypi4lyfe
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#26164 3 years, 5 months ago
It's either the massive amount of shrooms you do, or your part in the rapture is a zombie. Should become clear soon.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26170 3 years, 5 months ago
lol ..... trust me this has been going on since long before I got into shrooms

however when I do them, I'm usually up till 5 or 6am and then can't sleep more then like 5 hours and I'm up and wide awake.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#26176 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh...In that case, apparently you will soon be a zombie.

After all, it is the time of the season:

The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, DancingBear
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#26306 3 years, 5 months ago
my hubby has the same problem. Some suggestions based on experience would be: If you can smoke, do. No alcohol. For whatever reason alcohol makes you sleep too hard for a short period of time, then your up when you should be down.
Try to go to bed by 10-10:30. Majority of people get the best quality of sleep between 10-2 am.
Don't watch tv for like an hour prior.
Make your room really dark.
Hope it helps
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#26314 3 years, 5 months ago
I actually wasn't considering it a problem - I could fall right back asleep when I wake up, theres just suttin about jamming out to some tunes in the middle of the night.

I don't drink at all - also I listen to music when I sleep - I feel like it takes longer in dead silence.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds