• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder
sprechen Sie mich über Ihre Probleme, vergessen Si

Re: Dr. Freud ist in!

#26052 3 years, 2 months ago
Hallo Boarder, der Dr. in!
Was soll das Gerede über Penis und Klistierspritze?
Einige von euch haben tief verwurzelte psychologische Probleme.
Sprich mit mir über Ihre Sorgen. Ich bin hier um zu helfen. Erzähl mir alles, dont nichts auslassen
Ich bin der Vater der Psychoanalyse
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26071 3 years, 2 months ago
dr freud ph d wrote:
Sprich mit mir über Ihre Sorgen. Ich bin hier um zu helfen. Erzähl mir alles, dont nichts auslassen

Where we left off last night was i want to know if maybe your wife can have a look at my penis. I kind of prefer female doctors for this sort of thing. You can be there of course. My wife might want to come to depending on your wife. Could you send a picture perhaps?
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder

#26265 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
dr freud ph d wrote:

Where we left off last night was i want to know if maybe your wife can have a look at my penis. I kind of prefer female doctors for this sort of thing. You can be there of course. My wife might want to come to depending on your wife. Could you send a picture perhaps?

Sie riskieren schlimme Konsequenzen haben, wenn Sie nicht wollen, beginnen Sie die Therapie jetzt
meine Pflegerinnen sind auf dem Sprung
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#26325 3 years, 2 months ago
dr freud ph d wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
dr freud ph d wrote:

Sie riskieren schlimme Konsequenzen haben, wenn Sie nicht wollen, beginnen Sie die Therapie jetzt
translation: You risk dire consequences if you do not want to start the therapy now my nurses are on the leap

I want to start therapy immediately. Its you thats holding this thing up. I got your message about not having a wife, so I'm going to need to see a few pictures of these nurses you speak of before we get started. We kind of prefer the Heather Locklear look (my wife and I). Any discussion about my penis will have to include my wife. I think it needs physical therapy, you know what I'm saying dude?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26326 3 years, 2 months ago
Pssshhhhhhaw. I put up a topic bout dreams, and said DOCTORs only advice to to go in to therapy, n something bout penis envy....JUS TELL ME THE ANSWERS TO LIFE DR. U are like the magic 8 ball of the furthur forum world.

P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur Summmmer O' 2011 tour. Happppppy Times & Mellow Vibes ahead.=-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder

#26384 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
dr freud ph d wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
dr freud ph d wrote:

translation: You risk dire consequences if you do not want to start the therapy now my nurses are on the leap

I want to start therapy immediately. Its you thats holding this thing up. I got your message about not having a wife, so I'm going to need to see a few pictures of these nurses you speak of before we get started. We kind of prefer the Heather Locklear look (my wife and I). Any discussion about my penis will have to include my wife. I think it needs physical therapy, you know what I'm saying dude?

Keine Angebote, keine Fotze, kein gar nichts, starten Sie Therapie-oder ausschalten, um die Klapsmühle gehen Sie
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by dr freud ph d.
dr freud ph d
Junior Boarder

#26385 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Pssshhhhhhaw. I put up a topic bout dreams, and said DOCTORs only advice to to go in to therapy, n something bout penis envy....JUS TELL ME THE ANSWERS TO LIFE DR. U are like the magic 8 ball of the furthur forum world.

P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur Summmmer O' 2011 tour. Happppppy Times & Mellow Vibes ahead.=-)

Ich bin kein Magic 8-Ball Sie boob, ich bin der Vater der Psychoanalyse
und wenn du nicht aufhörst zu vermeiden das Problem gewaltsam Sie von Ihrem Buntstifte werden getrennt und verschlossen in der Gummi-Raum mit den anderen weichen Köpfe
Time to create page: 0.77 seconds