• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

dont talk to the police

#25579 3 years, 2 months ago
a little long but explains with great detail why you should never talk to the police video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-409760...885833865&hl=en#
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: dont talk to the police

#25580 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
a little long but explains with great detail why you should never talk to the police video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-409760...885833865&hl=en#

not even Hunter? He seemed like a nice guy when he was a cop.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25585 3 years, 2 months ago
ummm havent read the link, but i dont think i need a reason not to talk to the fuzz. Tis avoided at all costs, and if i HAVE to conversate with 1, im always positive, cus popo's are very sensitive to emotion. lol Theyve got a special gland in there taint that picks up on slight chemical changes in the air caused by change in emotion........hahah

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one down.

P.P.S. If those bastards dont get someone to clean the Sidney Eagle cam, ima climb up theremyself and lick it clean. =-)
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#25586 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
ummm havent read the link, but i dont think i need a reason not to talk to the fuzz. Tis avoided at all costs, and if i HAVE to conversate with 1, im always positive, cus popo's are very sensitive to emotion. lol Theyve got a special gland in there taint that picks up on slight chemical changes in the air caused by change in emotion........hahah

P.P.S. If those bastards dont get someone to clean the Sidney Eagle cam, ima climb up theremyself and lick it clean. =-)
you should definitely watch the video
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25589 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:

you should definitely watch the video

okay, watchin.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#25607 3 years, 2 months ago
good video..... thanks for posting

is there a video of the officers response?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#25610 3 years, 2 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by the highway terror.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#25612 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
good video..... thanks for posting

is there a video of the officers response?
havent watched it yet but here it is video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-409760...=6014022229458915912
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#26029 3 years, 2 months ago
I had a great class on con law, specifically the 4th amendment and the professor said we should look at it this way: The cop always assumes you broke the law. His task is to figure out what that is. Everything he does is to accomplish this task. Your only defense is not to answer any questions and ask him if you are free to go.

All those dumb asses on COP TV would not have been arrested if they just blankly looked at the cop and said I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION, but are we done? I want to leave. Unless he lies and says he smelt pot or you were obviously intoxicated... he ha no reason to search you and anything he does find is fruit of the poisonous tree....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds