• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Question from a new member needs addressed:

#25559 3 years, 3 months ago
Your doing an excellent job of driving people away from this site Captain Tony.

That is your goal isn't it ?

No, it's not my goal, and I don't think a person with 2 posts to their name should already be judging me. I'm lovable guy, I just need a bottle of beer and a sedated platypus and I'm ready to roll.
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by captaintony.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Question from a new member needs addressed:

#25573 3 years, 3 months ago
Hmmm suspicious. I think you might be building your very own fanclub tony. Your gonna pass me up on -karma. Im gonna have to do something truly controversial. lol.

P.S. If the person who said that to you has 2 posts...im positive that thats another person on the forum, who made a alias so they can tell it out it is (in their opinion) on one name , and be fake on another. I just totally sherlock holmesed that shit. lol

P.P.S. Embracing NEGATIVITY achieves POSITIVITY tmDH4203011

P.P.P.S. Anybody wanna gather pre or post show on june 4th, shoreline??? Hit me up on here, or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

P.P.P.P.S. -karma has slowed to a trickle. =-( SMITE ME DAMNIT. lmao. I think i must smoke das bowl and kill das retards online. (not u guys(on ps3) yessssss Gonna blow up some tanks in 'nam. Good times good times.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25575 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Hmmm suspicious. I think you might be building your very own fanclub tony. Your gonna pass me up on -karma. Im gonna have to do something truly controversial. lol.

P.S. If the person who said that to you has 2 posts...im positive that thats another person on the forum, who made a alias so they can tell it out it is (in their opinion) on one name , and be fake on another. I just totally sherlock holmesed that shit. lol

P.P.S. Embracing NEGATIVITY achieves POSITIVITY tmDH4203011

P.P.P.S. Anybody wanna gather pre or post show on june 4th, shoreline??? Hit me up on here, or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

P.P.P.P.S. -karma has slowed to a trickle. =-( SMITE ME DAMNIT. lmao. I think i must smoke das bowl and kill das retards online. (not u guys(on ps3) yessssss Gonna blow up some tanks in 'nam. Good times good times.

Man, that's a lot of work just to tell me go screw myself. Why not confront me about my childish behavior like a man, you know like in the old days when you would stand back to back to one another and walk forty paces and then turn around and fire your little air biscuits guns and hope it doesn't misfire and catch your french clothes on fire.
Which leads me to this conclusion - I'm gonna mouth rape you 420!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25599 3 years, 3 months ago
Bump. In case he or she didn't get to read this
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25601 3 years, 3 months ago
Ill bet it was Chaz Bono. She thought she was posting on freakazoid.com and got confused. She gets confused a lot.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25604 3 years, 3 months ago
Ill bet ya 420 is right. It takes one to know one the saying goes. Your still a sick mofo 420!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Morning Dewb
Fresh Boarder

#25646 3 years, 3 months ago
I've been reading these boards for awhile and decided to become a member so I can connect with other heads.

Your posts just seem like a lame cry out for attention Capt-Tony. They have nothing to do with Furthur , the Dead family or jambands , is all I'm saying.

I'm fine with just ignoring you though. Sorry I even brought it up.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25648 3 years, 3 months ago
Morning Dewb wrote:
I've been reading these boards for awhile and decided to become a member so I can connect with other heads.

Your posts just seem like a lame cry out for attention Capt-Tony. They have nothing to do with Furthur , the Dead family or jambands , is all I'm saying.

I'm sorry too.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25655 3 years, 3 months ago
Morning Dewb wrote:

This is the "general discussion" section. That means discuss anything you want. If you want to connect with heads, go to fan connect section. By the way, when are you having your surgery to remove that stick out of your ass?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25659 3 years, 3 months ago
Nah, I give him credit for answering my post. He could have hid, but he didn't, and I admire this trait. Maybe we can all hook up one day and share a platypus or two.
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds