• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

Re: ROLL CALL - Red Rocks 2013

#277575 1 year, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
OK, Tyler, I'll root for Bertha for you as long as you cross your fingers for Terrapin for me!!

On another note (maybe a silly one but it's on my mind), I know things aren't legal in CO until January, but does anyone have a guess at how readily available party supplies will be in the parking lot?? I'm not worried about finding paper, but what about smokables or even edibles? I don't remember seeing much around last year, but then I wasn't down in the south lot and wasn't looking then. Any predictions?

Plentiful in that department I would say , Last two years were very pleasing .. Definitely rooting for Terrapin
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by St.Stephenhead.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#277580 1 year, 1 month ago
Naaah theres no smokables or edibles in Colorado, everything you have heard is a flat out lie
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: St.Stephenhead
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#277582 1 year, 1 month ago
though I was suprised at the serious lack of help from local FFF, the lot was plentiful.

Guy offered me a Q for 70 bucks, I countered with 50 and he took it without much of a thought.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#277583 1 year, 1 month ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:
though I was suprised at the serious lack of help from local FFF, the lot was plentiful.

Guy offered me a Q for 70 bucks, I countered with 50 and he took it without much of a thought.

Lack of help? Cannot read your mind bro.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#277584 1 year, 1 month ago
I actually only met you briefly on Sunday, I believe?

I had asked a couple different locals, on thursday and friday, was told it wouldn't be an issue, and then it never happened.

Hence, the serious lack of help from local FFF... Also, I tried to reach out on here before hand and nothing came of that.

It wasn't a big issue though, like I said, I found some pretty good stuff for cheap
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#277596 1 year, 1 month ago
^^^That makes a bit more sense to me now, I guess I don't consider all locals to be FFF. I've had great luck the last 2 trips. We went to RR with nothing last year, and were more than well cared for by FFF all weekend, and I got kind Forum help for Broomfield, the last of which I believe I left with you, NGA, so you did get a little FFF contribution. I'm sure it will work out this time too, I just wondered if the new laws would have made any impact yet, either cracking down or loosening up.
Phred
Senior Boarder

#277616 1 year, 1 month ago
St.Stephenhead wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
OK, Tyler, I'll root for Bertha for you as long as you cross your fingers for Terrapin for me!!

On another note (maybe a silly one but it's on my mind), I know things aren't legal in CO until January, but does anyone have a guess at how readily available party supplies will be in the parking lot?? I'm not worried about finding paper, but what about smokables or even edibles? I don't remember seeing much around last year, but then I wasn't down in the south lot and wasn't looking then. Any predictions?

Plentiful in that department I would say , Last two years were very pleasing .. Definitely rooting for Terrapin

And to clarify...private use IS legal now. It is sales that won't be available until January. And have to agree with DM...can't help if not asked, and it is fairly easy to make inquiries. On the flip side, I did have some people ask and never showed up to collect. Not a big problem, but a bit off-putting...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#277618 1 year, 1 month ago

Hopefully this is the year we finally meet up Phred! You know where to find me!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#277620 1 year, 1 month ago
To clarify, I was talking about forum members, not just random people.

I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

Perhaps I just talked to the wrong local FFF.

I'll need some help for RR week!
Phred
Senior Boarder

#277626 1 year, 1 month ago
Denver Man wrote:

Hopefully this is the year we finally meet up Phred! You know where to find me!

Definitely! Hoped to meet up at the Ogden, but that place was just a freakin' zoo. I will be in touch...
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by Phred.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds