• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: ROLL CALL - Red Rocks 2013

#265721 10 months ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
It's a bummer for me this year, because of my surgery and the timing of the summer and fall shows we had to chose which shows we would be able to go to, so because this will be the first time that Furthur is playing at The Greek in Berkeley and I love The Greek Theater, we decided that we're going to Berkeley for all 3 shows, anyhow I haven't seen a dead show there since '87 so this will be fun plus we have family and friend from the midwest and southern CA coming in for the shows, depending on how I feel I may try to go to the Eugene show but no guarantee for that one. Enjoy Red Rocks I love that venue, wish I could be there this year,maybe next year. Keep the peace and love with in you and enjoy life to the fullest .

I just hope your recuperation is going well, so you can dance your feet off this fall!!
It's a very hard choice between RR and Berkeley this year! You're going to get to meet a lot of wonderful FFF out there, RD. I wish I could have done both. I'm going to miss seeing the West Coast folks a HUGE bunch!!!

But if I get my magic Terrapin in those magic red rocks, it will definitely have been the best choice for me!!

But next year it's going to have to be salt water somewhere. Anyone want to go see the Mule in Jamaica in January 2015? Funky, where are you??!!
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#265730 10 months ago
I've thought about this before. Ultimately for me to pay for that it would have to be P&F or Furthur
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#265731 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
ratdog2112 wrote:
It's a bummer for me this year, because of my surgery and the timing of the summer and fall shows we had to chose which shows we would be able to go to, so because this will be the first time that Furthur is playing at The Greek in Berkeley and I love The Greek Theater, we decided that we're going to Berkeley for all 3 shows, anyhow I haven't seen a dead show there since '87 so this will be fun plus we have family and friend from the midwest and southern CA coming in for the shows, depending on how I feel I may try to go to the Eugene show but no guarantee for that one. Enjoy Red Rocks I love that venue, wish I could be there this year,maybe next year. Keep the peace and love with in you and enjoy life to the fullest .

I just hope your recuperation is going well, so you can dance your feet off this fall!!
It's a very hard choice between RR and Berkeley this year! You're going to get to meet a lot of wonderful FFF out there, RD. I wish I could have done both. I'm going to miss seeing the West Coast folks a HUGE bunch!!!

But if I get my magic Terrapin in those magic red rocks, it will definitely have been the best choice for me!!

But next year it's going to have to be salt water somewhere. Anyone want to go see the Mule in Jamaica in January 2015? Funky, where are you??!!

Thanks, hasn't been awhole lot of fun the last 3 wks but with the help of the Forum Family it sure has made it alot easier so I thank all of you for that. It was a tough choice 4 nite at Red Rocks or 3 nites Berkeley, Berkeley won. But having a run of 4 shows at RR's I'm sure you will get a Terrapin, I'll even go as far to say that either Fri or Sat show you will get a full
Terrapin Suite. I'll keep the good positive vibes flowing for you guys so this can happens. Enjoy the shows.
As for the Caribbean we'll wait and see but it would be a hell of a good time.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#265736 10 months ago
I'd also do a WSP trip...
jackm
Junior Boarder

#265783 10 months ago
Red Rocks Mail Order Arrived Today! SO Looking Forward to The Run.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#265804 10 months ago
NobleGlassArt wrote:

I'm not sure I'd spend the money on WSP (or DSO), but WSP definitely had the best beach venue with their Mexico trip. I'd much rather go to the Mayan Riviera than Jamaica. It would be ideal if Mule, Allmans, Furthur or Phil & Friends would head down there, I'd book it in a heartbeat! I'm going to have to do something with a reef soon, as much fun as traveling for shows can be, and to combine it with music would be perfect.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#265821 10 months ago
Working on RR now. Calling hotels to cancel rooms.

Having a hard time with renting a car. Not 25, so the fees are INSANE!
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#265847 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
NobleGlassArt wrote:

I'm not sure I'd spend the money on WSP (or DSO), but WSP definitely had the best beach venue with their Mexico trip. I'd much rather go to the Mayan Riviera than Jamaica. It would be ideal if Mule, Allmans, Furthur or Phil & Friends would head down there, I'd book it in a heartbeat! I'm going to have to do something with a reef soon, as much fun as traveling for shows can be, and to combine it with music would be perfect.

We would love to think about a trip to Mexico & WSP, the bonus would be if we could get the Mule, Allmans, Furthur or Phil & Friends that would be the ultimate get away.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#268162 9 months, 2 weeks ago
75 day until Red Rocks !
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#268165 9 months, 2 weeks ago
DancingTurtle wrote:
75 day until Red Rocks !

4 nights of shows at Red Rocks!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingTurtle
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds