• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: ROLL CALL - Red Rocks 2013

#254658 12 months ago
Phred wrote:
Btw...KBCO having a pre-sale on Thursday. Go to this link on Thursday for pre-sale PW:

www.kbco.com/pages/concerts13.html?feed=...amp;article=11208110

Good luck!

bump for the presale info.

Hope to see both you and your wife out there this year, Dripping Colors!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrippingColors
Phred
Senior Boarder

#254661 12 months ago
I would REALLY like to know how many tix Frontgate sells for their pre-sale. Looked to me like all reserved seats for all RR dates were gone within 1 minute. It must be maybe only a few hundred.

I have had much better luck with the KBCO pre-sales. So go to that link at 10AM MDT on Thursday. They usually have the PW and direct link from there to TM.
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

#254679 12 months ago
Making it back this year! So pumped! In 2011 we stayed at Courtyard Marriott in Golden but they are sold out already. Searching for other hotels as we speak. Need to be close by because we cab it to Red Rocks.
And I got shut out on the presale....son of a .... presssure is on for ticketbastard on sale because I need Saturday and Sunday tickets.
Can't wait!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#254684 12 months ago
And to think KBCO used to be our little secret
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Soulshine99
Junior Boarder

#254687 12 months ago
So I registered on that site for the presale. When tickets go on sale are you prompted for a password? Or just your email address? Really hoping to get tickets so I don't stress out over ticketbastard on Friday AM when I get the message "No tickets available" 20 seconds after they go on sale. Bastards.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#254692 12 months ago
Wunderland and I will be at all 4 shows!
Takin' it in stride!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#254700 12 months ago
Soulshine99 wrote:
So I registered on that site for the presale. When tickets go on sale are you prompted for a password? Or just your email address? Really hoping to get tickets so I don't stress out over ticketbastard on Friday AM when I get the message "No tickets available" 20 seconds after they go on sale. Bastards.

The presale is through TM too dude.

And for the record - they won't sell out in 20 seconds. Trust me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#254703 12 months ago
will all the decent reserved seats for all 4 nights go quick?

I don't need any crazy special sreats, I'll def go for fri/sat right away but any chance I could hold out a couple weeks for thurs/sun and still have reserved seats left?

maybe ill just grab them all... tough decisions with the whole summer tour on sale... the Weir/Here tour gonna be coming up.... and my mom said on the sirius broadcast they mentioned something about more Phil & Friends to --- If need be I could probably get rid of any red rocks tickets I get but I don't see that happening. It will def be the only thing I make for the fall tour so I might as well go for the 4 night run.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#254704 12 months ago
Double post
Takin' it in stride!
Last Edit: 12 months ago by Strider1.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#254708 12 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
will all the decent reserved seats for all 4 nights go quick?

I don't need any crazy special sreats, I'll def go for fri/sat right away but any chance I could hold out a couple weeks for thurs/sun and still have reserved seats left?

maybe ill just grab them all... tough decisions with the whole summer tour on sale... the Weir/Here tour gonna be coming up.... and my mom said on the sirius broadcast they mentioned something about more Phil & Friends to --- If need be I could probably get rid of any red rocks tickets I get but I don't see that happening. It will def be the only thing I make for the fall tour so I might as well go for the 4 night run.

Sat reserved (or at least good reserved) will go fairly quick but the rest should be no problem. I'm buying 3 reserved for each night. If I can get a babysitter for all or some of that run then I'll have an extra and you could sit with us if you want. I can't see us bringing our daughter to all 4 shows but it all depends... Just a thought.

Now I just need to score some good seats!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds