• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

Have you ever forgot your tickets

#2545 3 years, 1 month ago
Have you ever forgot or lost your tickets. I was at a show and this couple realized they had forgotten there tickets at home which was new york and we were in va. I was feeling pretty bad for them. Forget your toothbrush your extra pair of underwear but never your tickets
GOOD LOVE
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

Re: Have you ever forgot your tickets

#2547 3 years, 1 month ago
We forgot our Deadheads for Obama tickets...

Had em reprinted at Will Call with no problem whatsoever. Should have left after the Allman Brothers Band for more time at Zeno's... wasn't in love with the Dead set that night.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#2548 3 years, 1 month ago
to All Good... shitty wasting all that gas. Luckily (appropriate) a friend met us half way for some gas money. Nice to have friends. Missed most of opening night but still caught some of DSO. Now we both always double check with each other before we leave.
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
starchild
Fresh Boarder

#2558 3 years, 1 month ago
3/27/91 Nassau Coliseum - taking my two brothers to their 1st show, about 10min from the venue I realized I forgot the tix. a quick turnaround, sped back home and then raced back to nassau. walked in during 2nd tune, cold, rain & snow...
I rather be
A free man in my grave,
Than livin' as a
Puppet or a slave
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#2601 3 years, 1 month ago
On Saturday I brought the wrong nights ticket they practically sounded an alarm when they scanned it. Luckily the right ticket was just a couple blocks away, but my stomach sure dropped out for a second there.
I just remembered that one time in Philly in the early 80's I lost my ticket in the fountain outside The Spectrum. I was tripping so hard that I believed I could make myself invisible. I DID just walk right by the guy taking tickets and into the show. : )
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by ruby_claire.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#2606 3 years, 1 month ago
no.
i always get everything together the day before
EasyWind
Junior Boarder

#2608 3 years, 1 month ago
onthebusin03 wrote:
Should have left after the Allman Brothers Band for more time at Zeno's... wasn't in love with the Dead set that night.

Zeno's is the best bar in State College. I don't know if you are a local, but if not, you picked the best one!

My buddy forgot his tickets for the Dead May 2nd in Philly. We went to will call and proceeded to beg the guy to reprint it for him. Luckily we got one of the nicest people I have ever met, tickets were printed, faces were melted.
charliechanman
Junior Boarder

#2731 3 years, 1 month ago
Fuck no!!! I've forgot lots of important stuff, but I've never forgot my tickets. Now, I used to get to the lot ticketless and would score a ticket immediately so that I could take care of that worry and start to party...
SAY YOUR PEACE AND GET OUT
quomaya2
Junior Boarder

#2736 3 years, 1 month ago
11/20 at MSG:
Guy comes up to me and says in a rushed and frantic manner "I'm really fucked, like REALLY FUCKED UP and I justneedtogetoutahere, this environement's too much. I need to go to the bathroom." This was before went through the gates and you had to go through the gates to get to the bathrooms. SO I lead the guy to the gates and m and all my friends get through. The guy had a ticket for 11/21. I felt really bad for him
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by quomaya2.
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#2742 3 years, 1 month ago
never forget them. I'm a little anal about tickets. I must check a million times before I get into the car. I'm not going to miss a show haha
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds