• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

when is the NYE run going to be announced

#254105 1 year, 6 months ago
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: when is the NYE run going to be announced

#254191 1 year, 6 months ago
I saw the announcement yesterday for the NYE run on the site (to take place this year in Montreal). Then the site crashed, and when it was back up the shows were gone from the Tour Page.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#254204 1 year, 6 months ago
Your funny Burt!!!! Its going to be in NY this year anyways
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#254243 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, I heard some rumors....
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#254244 1 year, 6 months ago
They really like to hold that one just to torture us.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
spider_city
Fresh Boarder

#254327 1 year, 6 months ago
if they announce new years in the Northeast, I will honestly be disappointed beyond belief.

I'm already frustrated that they are playing so many shows currently in the NE, only to announce summer/fall with EVEN MORE in the NE....the midwest and specifically chicago is getting shafted in 2013...with that being said...

FURTHUR NEW YEARS CHICAGO 2013!!!!

It totally could happen....chicago has a special place in many deadhead's hearts for obvious reasons....the auditorium theater was a great 2 night stand back in '10 and they sold it out if i remember correctly....there are no more jamband acts in chicago on new years really after Umphreys left....they would definitely sell well and give the midwest some much needed love after this summer/fall having no stops :-/
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#254329 1 year, 6 months ago
spider_city wrote:
if they announce new years in the Northeast, I will honestly be disappointed beyond belief.

I'm already frustrated that they are playing so many shows currently in the NE, only to announce summer/fall with EVEN MORE in the NE....the midwest and specifically chicago is getting shafted in 2013...with that being said...

FURTHUR NEW YEARS CHICAGO 2013!!!!

It totally could happen....chicago has a special place in many deadhead's hearts for obvious reasons....the auditorium theater was a great 2 night stand back in '10 and they sold it out if i remember correctly....there are no more jamband acts in chicago on new years really after Umphreys left....they would definitely sell well and give the midwest some much needed love after this summer/fall having no stops :-/

keep dreaming

the thread is a joke, let's squash it now before it spirals out of control. if they do a new years run, it's clearly in san francisco. end of story.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: St.Stephenhead
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#254340 1 year, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
[ ]

keep dreaming

the thread is a joke, let's squash it now before it spirals out of control. if they do a new years run, it's clearly in san francisco. end of story.

C'mon Burt. Don't you think there's a good chance that they might change it up this year and do the New Years run at the SPAC or the Anchorbar in Buffalo?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#254345 1 year, 6 months ago
What do you mean Burt? I thought it was well known that this year, they're going to play NYE at the Fox in ATL?

We could wear our T-shirts...
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
The following user(s) said Thank You: B-Rad
icecremekid
Junior Boarder

#254645 1 year, 6 months ago
You're all wrong, word is a four night run at the Base of Uluru (Ayers Rock in the old speak),

Followed by a 2 day session at the grassy ampitheatre by the beach here in Byron Bay...

That leaves me just enough time to get to FL for Jamcruise 12......
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds