• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: about to JAM out I'm feelin some gd..requests?

#25649 2 years, 11 months ago
thanks yall -- hey platypus ....your feet were tappin, but were you itchin your balls too? LOL!!!
i like that thread you started earlier today!!
i was abusing that guitar a little too much. i have to remember its only an acoustic. well, i better keep my dayjob for now til fate comes to my rescue. Tomm. i get my forklift certification so i can get a job at 12-15 an hour instead of some 8.50 an hour bust my butt job. I might die never reaching my goal of gettin signed or becoming a "phil FRienD"....? nah, I'll keep love in the dream and according to Jerry, things will brighten

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...7CoBinaXpv2fDqqHlT3A
intothesun
Visitor

Re: about to JAM out I'm feelin some gd..requests?

#25963 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm now licensed for three years to operate a forklift. I just got a call for an interview as well. So thats good news for me. Before going in to the 8 hour course this morning, I called in the Philly rock station 94.1 WYSP to speak to radio host Danyy Bonaduce. He does a morning show and has a small segment where he gives advice (Life Coach segment). I called in and got through and its always entertaining to hear his advice since he's been through pretty much everything. My question was..."What else can I do Danny to further my chances of being a successful musician?" He answered saying keep playing out. So I will do so. Next song to be played out...Mr. Charlie. Don't worry, I'll go over the lyrics...!

here's the interview with me and Danny...!

94wysp.radio.com/2011/05/18/videos-the-t...he-end-of-the-world/

click on Danny Bonaduce Show.
then, click on Podcast 5/20/11 todays show
then, go to the third one down 7AM....scroll to 33 minutes past the hour...Jeff from N.J.
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds