• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

maybe we need to asterisk*

#25316 3 years, 5 months ago
maybe we need to asterisk* certain posts so people know they may contain "offensive" funny,childish, sarcastic content so people can avoid them ,because apparently some are getting upset,goerge carlin wouldnt be happy
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: maybe we need to asterisk*

#25459 3 years, 5 months ago
Damn, I read this after I posted several Chaz threads. Oh well.
Totem
Visitor

#25469 3 years, 5 months ago
It's ironic that the peeps getting upset are from the post remindind everyone to be respectful. How this turned into policing and being offended I haven't a clue. IM laughing at the whole debaucle.

To clear the air, this all started when I read the thread saying "my topic, my rules" on a trolling topic that was prejudice . I was like WTF is that? Wow, I clearly fell for it. I don't care to police or anything like that, but have a low tolerance for ignorant shit like that. Read me thread again, it was a request to be nice without trying calling anyone out.

Peace.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by .
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#25472 3 years, 5 months ago
I'm just amazed that my karma points are still going up
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#25519 3 years, 5 months ago
I loved George Carlin

RIP
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25523 3 years, 5 months ago
Totem wrote:
It's ironic that the peeps getting upset are from the post remindind everyone to be respectful. How this turned into policing and being offended I haven't a clue. IM laughing at the whole debaucle.

To clear the air, this all started when I read the thread saying "my topic, my rules" on a trolling topic that was prejudice . I was like WTF is that? Wow, I clearly fell for it. I don't care to police or anything like that, but have a low tolerance for ignorant shit like that. Read me thread again, it was a request to be nice without trying calling anyone out.

Peace.

your the ignorant one who only thinks there's one side to everything. Republicans are idiots, walmart is the enemy, MR. Know it all. Not to mention hypocrite. Do as I say, not as I do. You are prejudicial to anyone who dare have a different view than you. So in short, go fuck yourself in return. Yes, that means there wont be any Thanksgivings or concerts you ass wipe.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#25524 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh. Hasta
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25535 3 years, 5 months ago
Abba wrote:
I'm just amazed that my karma points are still going up

Why be amazed? You seem like a nice enough humanbeing. =-)

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one doowwnnn

P.P.S. Stoked for July. That is unless Ecojaded finds me and i wake up in the bottom of a well with my organs missing. lol=-)
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds