• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Summer/Fall 2013

#254166 1 year, 3 months ago
shit I didn't think Red Rocks was on sale already, I want reserved there - fuck all that GA tarp mess

never mind next week
Last Edit: 1 year, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#254172 1 year, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
shit I didn't think Red Rocks was on sale already, I want reserved there - fuck all that GA tarp mess

never mind next week

Looking forward to seeing you out at Red Rocks again, MM!!
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#254173 1 year, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
seems the same to me.... everytime I'm a little ahead of myself the next tour gets announced - all good though, nothing will sell out right away for summer.

I got up early to go for tickets but don't even really know what I want... probably try for a NJ and CMAC today.... gotta wait on Boston cause I may go with my mom but gotta wait to see if they announce something on that saturday off first

someone said they had the Mann up but took it down ... Bethel is right near the Ball Park they play on the 14th - and Bethel is wide open saturday the 13th --- very odd for Furthur to take Sat off then mon off right after

not to worried cause summer wont sell out but having nice seats are always a treat to

got a nice 12th row Meadowbrook seat on tuesday

Hey MM....we got 15th row for Meadowbrook. Looking forward to seeing you this summer!

I dont think Bethel is that close to Cooperstown, but close enough. If they throw in a Bethel show that will really throw my plans and budget into array.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#254175 1 year, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:

never mind next week

Yep GA at RR is a disaster ESPECIALLY for sold out shows.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#254178 1 year, 3 months ago
I was really hoping they would add another meadowbrook show since it is out of the way. Not going to happen now that Def Leopard has booked it! I was also thinking of going up a day early to hang out with folks since people might show up early with the day off. It will be an interesting mix of furthur and leopard fans together.

Ended up with okay Boston seats. At on point I had second row but the system crashed and I had to start over. I bet the people down the street heard that wtf.
Playin41
Fresh Boarder

#254212 1 year, 3 months ago
Had gotten lucky with 3rd row at Meadowbrook during their own presale yesterday but one of the people attending with me wanted to try to back up a little so ended up 15th row. Grabbed a pair for Boston on the 18th as well but went for second price tier to save a little ended up Section 4 Row E. Happy as can be!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#254220 1 year, 3 months ago
The "Monday" RR show is actually going to be a 4 day pass!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#254221 1 year, 3 months ago
This is the thread I was looking for. Anyone know what the discount on multi-day passes are usually? Im thinking about holdign out for a groupon again for sunday or thursday.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#254223 1 year, 3 months ago
I'm going to get back to my New England roots (born in Boston, grew up in VT) and do NH and the Boston shows. Meadowbrook wouldn't let me do a single ticket for resv so if anyone has an extra res for NH let me know.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#254227 1 year, 3 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
The "Monday" RR show is actually going to be a 4 day pass!

Now that's interesting. I can't find any info on it. Any idea if Frontgate will be offering them or just Ticketmaster? If it saves some money, that could be a very nice deal!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds