• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

Re: Summer/Fall 2013

#253904 1 year ago
Maybe WSP and String Cheese are the test subjects for venues like the Yum in Louisville ....honestly I think Futhur is just done with the middle of the country, they old dudes and NYC and the west coast are very easy to travel to and within. For me I will just head west and east, west this time, too busy in July. Really working hard on Berkely ....Vegas is a done deal, LA was fun ,me and iamthedoor, Justin, and crew had a blast...Greek LA is so nice ..but LA itself sucks...Berkley a bit more pricey but I don't think I can turn down the vibe and scene in Berk plus a daytime show....think I covincing myself
Someday, everything is gonna be different
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#253914 1 year ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
mr. nobody wrote:
Regarding Midwest shows and the lamentations over lack of them....You guys want shows but you don't fill them up. I remember distinctly the Minnesota and Ames, Iowa shows being very sparsely attended. I didn't go St. Louis so I can't say. The only market you have that's worth them hitting is Chicago. And I'm surprised it's not on there. Maybe it gets added after All Good now that that has an actual date. But you got Buckeye Lake and that's a serious festival! And you get Red Rocks later. Yes, I consider the front range the edge of the midwest. If y'all had raged up those first shows they ran through there they would be coming back. I thought it's been pretty well-known they have been experimenting to find out where they can play simple residencies and short tours for maximum effect. With the run at The Cap and these two tours it's obvious they have honed down the process. Sorry, but if you haven't made the cut to this point don't be expecting a show...ever again. Except Chicago! Maybe St Louis?

First time Furthur played st.louis they played an arena in 2010. it was half empty! I never thought they would ever come back. But they did in 2011 and played a 5000 seat theater and sold out! I don't care about a St. Louis date just where is the Midwest love this year? I'd love a central time zoned Furthur show is all I'm saying....

even if the shows are half full the midwest Furthur shows prove to always be a good time. The tail end of the east coast fall 2011 proved to be that. St.Louis, Chicago, Wisconsion & Indy were all amazing shows. Indianpolis was exceptionally amazing IMO a killer set 1, def one of my favorite shows.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
dead_in_ky
Junior Boarder

#254087 1 year ago
how in the hell can there be tickets for red rocks already up on stub hub? damn you scalpers.
Right now, I can't read too well...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#254093 1 year ago
So, it appears Ticketmaster is advertising a Monday, Red Rocks show, which would be 5. I'm not a believer that this is accurate, but it's up there. I'll do 5, what the heck!

www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_h...urthur&q=furthur
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#254095 1 year ago
alilfurther wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
shit presale is tomorrow...

edit - today, rather

I guess further thinks we all have unlimited cash flow I am doing 2 at the cap plus hotel etc then off to NJ same thing no room to buy more sniff

am i reading this right?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#254096 1 year ago
alilfurther wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
shit presale is tomorrow...

edit - today, rather

I guess further thinks we all have unlimited cash flow I am doing 2 at the cap plus hotel etc then off to NJ same thing no room to buy more sniff

am i reading this right?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#254097 1 year ago
well it is not to say we wont try but 2 cars needing some $$$$ right now and daddy work is slow to come so feeling a lil squeeze right now but this too shall always pass ... never say never !!! don't you worry
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Chester
More or less in line

#254100 1 year ago
Managed to grab an 8th row CMAC.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
mr. nobody
Junior Boarder

#254153 1 year ago
Wow! Big prices and it all happens at once. Okay, at twice. But within a week. I don't want to be a complainer but...in case somebody in the office reads these...Why?! We are your fan base, we are your best customers. We aren't all fabulously wealthy. When everything goes on sale at once we can only grab a few...And that leaves all the other good seats getting bought by....scalpers! Yes. That's what happens! And if any of these smaller places sell out (like Boston) then we have to negotiate with scalpers to get into the show. (Because our money ran out after Red Rocks and Barclays, for instance). It's almost like we aren't even considered but...taken for granted. But hey now, what do I know?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#254165 1 year ago
seems the same to me.... everytime I'm a little ahead of myself the next tour gets announced - all good though, nothing will sell out right away for summer.

I got up early to go for tickets but don't even really know what I want... probably try for a NJ and CMAC today.... gotta wait on Boston cause I may go with my mom but gotta wait to see if they announce something on that saturday off first

someone said they had the Mann up but took it down ... Bethel is right near the Ball Park they play on the 14th - and Bethel is wide open saturday the 13th --- very odd for Furthur to take Sat off then mon off right after

not to worried cause summer wont sell out but having nice seats are always a treat to

got a nice 12th row Meadowbrook seat on tuesday
Last Edit: 1 year ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 1.22 seconds