• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Deadhead License Plates/Best/Have One?

#25721 3 years, 2 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
GDTRFB

is one of the best because WE know what it means.

Word to young touristas whenever touring down south make sure to cover up your Dead/Freak stickers with

"Ask me about my gun collection" stickers.

I''m serious. Whenever we would leave the Dixon side in our Deadmobile, it was not unusual to be followed.
the i95 corridor is know for that
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
sfwharfratluke
Junior Boarder

#25815 3 years, 2 months ago
42 JJG 95
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by sfwharfratluke.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#25819 3 years, 2 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
GDTRFB

is one of the best because WE know what it means.

Word to young touristas whenever touring down south make sure to cover up your Dead/Freak stickers with

"Ask me about my gun collection" stickers.

I''m serious. Whenever we would leave the Dixon side in our Deadmobile, it was not unusual to be followed.

wow, it's amazing stuff like that still happens. You'd think that be done and over with.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#25821 3 years, 2 months ago
BIODTL
BEW
Junior Boarder

#26148 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow thank you for that info!
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26149 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmph, i live in Cali which u wud think would have a somewhat large GD community ( have no idea if it actually is considering NONE of my friends can stand to listen to the dead for more than 7 seconds) but i have never seen a grateful dead license plate. Weird. Now that i think about it, i havent seen but 1 or 2 GD(orGDrelated)stickers. Is it true GD stickers bumper/or not are probable cause for the fuzz to pull you over????? If so thats totally prejudice or sumtin, iono, but its sumtin.
How many heads on this forum from here?

P.S. Embrace NEGATIVITY to achieve POSITIVITY tmDH4202011

P.P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur summer O' 2011 tour. =-) Good times and mellow vibes ahead. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

#26169 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes I have one. When it expires I'll probably downgrade to standard again though.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26173 3 years, 2 months ago
formerly FLJen wrote:
Yes I have one. When it expires I'll probably downgrade to standard again though.

Whats it say?
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#26355 3 years, 2 months ago
check out an old copy of "deadbase". I remember 2 pages of nothing but like 100 personalized license plates from different states, all with grateful dead related themes.

MRNGDEW
MIRACLE
10SCJED
DARKSTAR
TERRAPIN
SUGRMAG
CASSIDY
BERTHA
JERRYME
EYESWRLD
SHIPFLS
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#26366 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Hmph, i live in Cali which u wud think would have a somewhat large GD community ( have no idea if it actually is considering NONE of my friends can stand to listen to the dead for more than 7 seconds) but i have never seen a grateful dead license plate. Weird. Now that i think about it, i havent seen but 1 or 2 GD(orGDrelated)stickers. Is it true GD stickers bumper/or not are probable cause for the fuzz to pull you over????? If so thats totally prejudice or sumtin, iono, but its sumtin.
How many heads on this forum from here?

P.S. Embrace NEGATIVITY to achieve POSITIVITY tmDH4202011

P.P.S. Goin Furthur on the Furthur summer O' 2011 tour. =-) Good times and mellow vibes ahead. =-)

I live in texas and my cars tail end is covered in Dead stickers and ive never been messed with about it. Not even out of state have they messed with me just cuz of the stickers.

And if your live in cali and dont see dead stckers and stuff. My guess is your in the south.. Take a road trip up to frisco and kick it around the Haight for a day or so and you wont wanna leave. Im from texas and its hard to find anything grateful dead around here. So when i walked on haight and saw all the GD art, merchandise and basically anything you can think of they have it Grateful dead over there. Theres even sick ass Grateful dead Graffitti and stuff. Its definitly the most homey feelin place for a head.

and me and my crew are doin summer tour as well. see you on the road
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds