• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

Re: QUestion about the cap lobby bar!?!?

#252945 1 year, 6 months ago
I'm sure you know what I mean. I'm staring at the band play in some deep deep jam and some random person dances into me but gets bumped, I immeadietly apologize and it's no problem at all, I would just rather avoid that. I'm totally aware of my surroundings as it gets pretty cluttered. And thanks alot!! Likewise for you I don't know if you'll be at any of them. Let the good times roll!!!!!
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
rick063092
Junior Boarder

#252965 1 year, 6 months ago
Relax..."rail is my spot" oh boy...anywho...just saw the Black Crowes 2 nights at the Cap.. it was pretty cold out and they let people into the bar before doors (whether they drank or not, doors were also 6:30) so they didn't freeze outside..Don't know if it will be the case tonight and can't remember if they did it for P &F last year..The venue is the best..I wouldn't stress so much...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gratefullyjohn
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#252967 1 year, 6 months ago
I seen JGB there last month and it was a chill venue. But yeah last night I was just worked up so I don't know why it bothered me as much as it did at first lol. And I normally would enjoy the show from the rail, can't get any closer to the band lol but any spot will do, as soon as I walked in I said to myself "damn this place is small" and thought about how much FURTHUR would be all up in my face.
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#255242 1 year, 6 months ago
So did the people in the Bar get in first?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
kfender
Gold Boarder

#255309 1 year, 6 months ago
Not sure about Gratefullyjohn but when I went last Tuesday there was nobody standing in line for hours I can assure you.I got into town around 4:30 and walked right in.Didn't jump ahead of anybody waiting in line.Enjoyed several drinks.When 6:30 rolled around there were about 30 people in the lobby waiting for the doors to open.They opened and I walked right down to the rail where I stayed for the whole show.Not Sure where John got the idea that there would be people waiting in line for hours for the door to open.It all seemed pretty well organized and I didn't see them ID'ing anyone who entered the bar beforehand.But that's just me
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds