• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

QUestion about the cap lobby bar!?!?

#252869 1 year, 4 months ago
Cap lobby bar to open at 4 every night of furthur..

Anyone know if this means they allow the people at the bar in before those who will be waiting in line for hours? I will be outraged if this is the case. I know my opinion doesn't really matter to any of you and you can think I'm being negative but seriously if I have good reason to avoid alcohol I shouldn't have to visit their bar to be guaranteed a spot up front. I really hope this isn't the case. And that they let whoever is in line in first. Like it always is.
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Gratefullyjohn.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder

Re: QUestion about the cap lobby bar!?!?

#252881 1 year, 4 months ago
Some please find out some info, I emailed the place, it's probably too late. I will demand a refund, the tickets are GENERAL ADMISSION, and people who choose to visit their bar before hand should not have special entrance privileges to those who could be waiting in line ALL DAY.
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#252896 1 year, 4 months ago
asking for a refund because it might be hard to get a spot on the rail? chill the fuck out
party on the lot and go in with everyone else
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub, Gratefullyjohn
yankeesmed
Junior Boarder

#252899 1 year, 4 months ago
Dude there's no rail at the Cap. That floor is like 2 feet deep, the whole venue is the rail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gratefullyjohn
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder

#252905 1 year, 4 months ago
Lol I'm not being serious when I'm saying I'm gunna ask for a refund. But the venue should accommodate those who don't want to booze it up in their bar to get a good spot. And I know how small the cap is but the rail is just my spot its where I'm at every show I go too. I would bitch to management tho that if people are waiting in line they should get to go in before people who are in their bar. If I'm not on the rail it gets too crowded, I'm a big dude I accidentally bump into people when I dance and they go flying lol i would rather avoid that and be on the rail, less distractions and people in and out of the crowd constantly. There's nothing to chill about I'm chill as can be haha I have ten shows to look forward too in the next two weeks. but I can't be around alchohol, I don't wanna be put in the situation of waiting in the bar. Sorry. Plus I don't like pushing thru people to go in front of them. First come first serve. I wouldn't want it done to me.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder

#252910 1 year, 4 months ago
It might not mean as much to some of you's but I wanna be as close as I can be man and if Im waiting A few hours before hand for nothin I would be pissed, cause i would Much rather be able to roam around before hand and party on the lot as well. Ya feel where Im coming from?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#252939 1 year, 4 months ago
let me get this straight, you are concerned that people hanging out in the bar are going to get in before you? you can't drink, okay. order a few cranberry juices or pepsi's. you have 9 nights to figure it out.

"If I'm not on the rail it gets too crowded, I'm a big dude I accidentally bump into people when I dance and they go flying lol"

AWARENESS
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder

#252942 1 year, 4 months ago
"AWARENESS"

Lol I go to see the band play not to be aware of my surroundings. But you're probably right, I may have overreacted a bit, but I love this band and I paid too much money to settle for anything less than being right upfront. And the problem is I'm 19 so they might not let me in for the pre-game. And my concern was If I had spent my whole day waiting in line, only to find out that it was for nothing.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder

#252943 1 year, 4 months ago
I actually couldn't give a shit. I'm in I'm in that's all the matters. The concern being is if I had waited all day long for nothing ya know? It would be a waste of my day,
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#252944 1 year, 4 months ago
if you are not aware of your surroundings especially others at shows i don't know what else to say. i am stepping out of this thread. good luck and enjoy the shows!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds