• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: ECOJADED DONT GOOOO. We NEED u dude !!!

#25504 3 years, 3 months ago
Well first and foremost I would like to apologize to myself as It is out of my character to stomp and slam doors.

I am feeling like this board is being dominated by whom ever can sound the most extreme.

I also feel that they is a time a place for those things and getting sick of positive interaction being interrupted by those who are either uninterested or jealous of those who choose are able to engage on that level.

So I wanted to follow up and apologize for my actions yesterday, I meant what I said, but don't want to let it get in the way of engaging with those who share SIMLAR interests.

Please feel free to live how you live and I will do the same.

With that said let the welcome wagon of ridiculousness begin.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25505 3 years, 3 months ago
I missed you man. Like a fat kid misses cake, at fat camp. True story. Now what would you like to talk bout? =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#25509 3 years, 3 months ago
Not that you need any egging on, but DH420, you are one funny character! You crack me up...
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#25511 3 years, 3 months ago
Exactly which shows you are headed out to in July.

That way I can become you idol.

You have no idea whom you are engaging. I am going to learn you before it is all said and done.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#25526 3 years, 3 months ago
Sorry DH 420, I just re read that it I feel it came off a little threatening.

What I ment was that I would like to play nice.....and teach you a thing or two about how productive members of...conduct themselves in a meaningful way.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#25529 3 years, 3 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Sorry DH 420, I just re read that it I feel it came off a little threatening.

What I ment was that I would like to play nice.....and teach you a thing or two about how productive members of...conduct themselves in a meaningful way.

A "little threatening". lol That was practically a death threat. lol. Im goin to all the shows that can make it to. So you'll jus hav to look for me at all o em. hehe. It'll be like Wheres Waldo, but Wheres DH420. How bout this, shoot me ur # before the tour, n We'll meet up n smoke a peace pipe. =-) If'n we meet n u still wanna set me on fire. I wouldnt hold it against you.

P.S. "If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one dooownn"

P.P.S. The TRIday ReRun, and TRIday the Thirteenth youtube Threads have died. Bump for support.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#25540 3 years, 3 months ago
glad you didn't leave ecojaded, as I'm looking forward to (hopefully) meeting some people on here this tour and you were one of the ones mentioning something about that a week ago or so. (at least I think that was you....)

Like I mentioned in another thread yesterday - I don't mind any of the talk/nonsense or whatever you wanna call it on this board, I just hope it dosn't cause people to leave the board and not want to meet anyone from here just because they don't agree with or like what some people are doing on here.

Hopefully we get some nice big Furthur board get togethers before some shows this summer - and from here on out would be even better!
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , ecojaded, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds