I don't know what I want to do. I was kind of hoping for multiple nights in Vegas to make it an easier choice, but looks like that is very unlikely. Trying to decide between Red Rocks and Berkeley is making my head spin at the moment; I'm not sure I can actually swing both. That's why I'm hoping there's some time between announcement and ticket sales this time.
Sure hope I see you at one place or another, if they won't come here to us!