• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Summer/Fall Dates tomorrow!!

#252915 1 year, 5 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
I am going to do the LA Greek unless they do Berkeley (then I would head there) and RR again. RR is just the perfect trip as far as flights and accomodations and obviously the venue is as good as they come. I believe I read another post from you saying you had pretty much the same plans??

I don't know what I want to do. I was kind of hoping for multiple nights in Vegas to make it an easier choice, but looks like that is very unlikely. Trying to decide between Red Rocks and Berkeley is making my head spin at the moment; I'm not sure I can actually swing both. That's why I'm hoping there's some time between announcement and ticket sales this time.

Sure hope I see you at one place or another, if they won't come here to us!
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#252916 1 year, 5 months ago
Hopefully the boys are still playing in a few years so I can go to shows out west and at RR instead of only these east coast shows. No way I could afford to swing plane tickets plus hotel plus show tickets etc these days. But I guess a 10 show run close to home would cost the same as a trip out to Colorado for 3 shows.
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#252921 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
splatter_face wrote:
I am going to do the LA Greek unless they do Berkeley (then I would head there) and RR again. RR is just the perfect trip as far as flights and accomodations and obviously the venue is as good as they come. I believe I read another post from you saying you had pretty much the same plans??

I don't know what I want to do. I was kind of hoping for multiple nights in Vegas to make it an easier choice, but looks like that is very unlikely. Trying to decide between Red Rocks and Berkeley is making my head spin at the moment; I'm not sure I can actually swing both. That's why I'm hoping there's some time between announcement and ticket sales this time.

Sure hope I see you at one place or another, if they won't come here to us!

I sure hope they come out by us! The LA Greek is an easy trip for me because Chris lives there so we dont have to worry about a car and hotel. RR is just plain easy to plan....I am in the same boat as you, just constantly thinking about this. Once the dates hit, it is really going to help my overall mental state
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#252950 1 year, 5 months ago
FROST?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by wlewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#252956 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
FROST?

Angels Camp
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#252972 1 year, 5 months ago
As a guy who grew up in the midwest - the closest the Dead would come to my hometown was 6+ hours away- I also think the midwest deserves more love. They should at least hit the major metro areas (Chi, St. Louis, Detroit) and at the very least chicago.

Whatever they do I hope they throw some twists in with new and different venues. I always like going to new places...however I like familar places too.
CosmicCookie
Senior Boarder
Its dizzying, the possibilities...

#252974 1 year, 5 months ago
so whats the general opinion? dates today or dates on friday?
I've seen rumors that it could be either
the whole frontgate thing has never gone down like this so we're in uncharted territory there
last time the announced it was on the First day of their CO run...
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#252977 1 year, 5 months ago
wlewis wrote:
FROST?

Better than the Greek, IMO, ??
Connor
Junior Boarder

#252978 1 year, 5 months ago
CosmicCookie wrote:
so whats the general opinion? dates today or dates on friday?
I've seen rumors that it could be either
the whole frontgate thing has never gone down like this so we're in uncharted territory there
last time the announced it was on the First day of their CO run...

Dates today. I emailed someone who is very close to the band and they told me an announcement would come today. They didn't say whether or not the presale would be today though.
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
grammack
Junior Boarder

#252984 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks Connor
Can you see the real me?
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by grammack.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds