Second that emotion

Trippled. Though I doubt I will be around
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Summer/Fall Dates tomorrow!!

#251708 1 year, 6 months ago
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LBDowling, Strider1, DrippingColors, countingstars
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#251709 1 year, 6 months ago
the rumors from deadheadland seem pretty unlikely.... 3 nights in Boston sounds like a rumor from spring, CT is unlikely around the same time as Vibes...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#251712 1 year, 6 months ago
What great news to see!!
I like the idea of getting summer and fall dates at the same time. This is really going to help with planning and budgeting. And I also kind of like the fall Deadheadland rumors (emphasis on rumors) about 3 nights in Vegas and Berkley. Though that would make for a very, very hard choice. Vegas is easy, cheap, makes Dave happy and is more of a familiar entity. Berkley is certainly a mecca, and would make Sweetwater and TXR visits a bonus. But it's much more expensive and much more logistically stressful. And then there's still Red Rocks to consider. Hmmmm.....it's going to be quite the thinking, planning and discussion filled weekend, if tickets go on sale Monday!

Still, I sure like this kind of problem!!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#251715 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
What great news to see!!
I like the idea of getting summer and fall dates at the same time. This is really going to help with planning and budgeting. And I also kind of like the fall Deadheadland rumors (emphasis on rumors) about 3 nights in Vegas and Berkley. Though that would make for a very, very hard choice. Vegas is easy, cheap, makes Dave happy and is more of a familiar entity. Berkley is certainly a mecca, and would make Sweetwater and TXR visits a bonus. But it's much more expensive and much more logistically stressful. And then there's still Red Rocks to consider. Hmmmm.....it's going to be quite the thinking, planning and discussion filled weekend, if tickets go on sale Monday!

Whatcha mean by "Red Rocks to consider" ? Come on Sue.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#251719 1 year, 6 months ago
Damn so now I gotta figure out my credit card situation. I hope they are all GA so it doesn't matter when I buy the tickets
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#251721 1 year, 6 months ago
gvanman wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
What great news to see!!
I like the idea of getting summer and fall dates at the same time. This is really going to help with planning and budgeting. And I also kind of like the fall Deadheadland rumors (emphasis on rumors) about 3 nights in Vegas and Berkeley. Though that would make for a very, very hard choice. Vegas is easy, cheap, makes Dave happy and is more of a familiar entity. Berkley is certainly a mecca, and would make Sweetwater and TXR visits a bonus. But it's much more expensive and much more logistically stressful. And then there's still Red Rocks to consider. Hmmmm.....it's going to be quite the thinking, planning and discussion filled weekend, if tickets go on sale Monday!

Whatcha mean by "Red Rocks to consider" ? Come on Sue.

Until Broomfield, I was sure I'd never miss a Red Rocks. But I've been to Colorado twice in a year now, and if I can only do one airplane-required run, it might be nice to change it up a little and go to Vegas or Berkeley. I doubt I'll do Oregon, but maybe even that's a possibility. But I'm very wishy-washy about which shows to see right now, that's why this weekend is going to be interesting. I'm curious to see what other folks are talking about doing, too. That makes a difference! I want to see everybody and I know that's not going to happen at just one run. Yikes, so many decisions, even if they're fun ones!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#251722 1 year, 6 months ago
I feel ya. Kinda in the same boat but made it a point to do RR this year. Would also like to do Bethel but if there is a decent midwest run I'm gonna have to do some serious looking at dates and cash.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#251723 1 year, 6 months ago
gvanman wrote:
I feel ya. Kinda in the same boat but made it a point to do RR this year. Would also like to do Bethel but if there is a decent midwest run I'm gonna have to do some serious looking at dates and cash.

I'm starting to lean away from Bethel. The venue seems wonderful, but the operational details don't seem conducive to meeting up with a lot of folks, unless you're all campers, which I'm not.

I'll hopefully see you this summer somewhere close to both of us, for sure for lunch if not a show. And I may end up back at Red Rocks yet, who knows!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
Chester
More or less in line

#251726 1 year, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
the rumors from deadheadland seem pretty unlikely.... 3 nights in Boston sounds like a rumor from spring, CT is unlikely around the same time as Vibes...

Somebody mentioned this, not that long ago. About two nights at a small outdoor venue on the Harbor.

Anything seems possible. It's spring, and Furthur is going to tour. Just feels good.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 2.19 seconds